Interim report January – September 2019: Continued profitable growth
· Sales amounted to SEK 378 (284) million, corresponding to an increase of 33 percent in SEK. Sales increased by 27 percent in local currency whereof 15 percent comprised organic growth.
· Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 155 (121) million, corresponding to a margin of 41 (43) percent. Fluctuations in exchange rates positively impacted EBITDA by SEK 9 million.
· Net income amounted to SEK 107 (75) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 0.98 (0.69).
January - September:
· Sales amounted to SEK 1 071 (831) million, corresponding to an increase of 29 percent in SEK. Sales increased by 23 percent in local currency whereof 12 percent comprised organic growth.
· Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 428 (343) million, corresponding to a margin of 40 (41) percent. Fluctuations in exchange rates positively impacted EBITDA by SEK 30 million.
· Net income amounted to SEK 287 (227) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 2.64 (2.08).
November 6, 2019
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Thomas Axelsson, CEO
Queries should be addressed to:
Thomas Axelsson, CEO, tel 46 31 721 80 01
Mikael Engblom, CFO, tel 46 31 721 80 14
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.30 am CET on November 6, 2019.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction.
Vitrolife has approximately 400 employees and the company's products are sold in about 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.vitrolife.com/