Interim report January-June 2016: Good growth and broadened product portfolio
- Sales amounted to SEK 208 (184) million, corresponding to an increase of 13 percent in SEK. Net sales growth was 15 percent in local currency.
- Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 74 (62) million, corresponding to a margin of 35 (34) percent.
- Net income amounted to SEK 48 (39) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 2.21 (1.77).
- Acquisition of all the shares in OCTAX and MTG, world-leaders in the field of laser technology for IVF.
- Vitrolife introduces EmbryoScope+ and broadens the time-lapse product portfolio.
- Sales amounted to SEK 395 (347) million, corresponding to an increase of 14 percent in SEK. Net sales growth was 15 percent in local currency.
- Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 136 (116) million, corresponding to a margin of 34 (33) percent.
- Net income amounted to SEK 87 (74) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 3.98 (3.38).
Gothenburg, July 15, 2016
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Thomas Axelsson, CEO
Queries should be addressed to:
Thomas Axelsson, CEO, tel 46 31 721 80 01
Mikael Engblom, CFO, tel 46 31 721 80 14
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.30 am CET on July 15, 2016.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. The Fertility product area develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction. Work is also carried out to enable the use and handling of stem cells for therapeutic purposes.
Vitrolife has about 360 employees and the company’s products are sold in about 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.vitrolife.com/