Interim report January-September 2016: Good growth in all market regions
- Sales amounted to SEK 210 (177) million, corresponding to an increase of 19 percent in SEK. Net sales growth was 19 percent in local currency.
- Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 71 (82) million, corresponding to a margin of 34 (46) percent. Last year’s results were positively impacted by a recovered supplementary purchase price consideration of SEK 17 million regarding the acquisition of Cryo Innovation.
- Net income amounted to SEK 45 (52) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 2.05 (2.41).
- Transplantation lawsuits in the US concluded.
- Sales amounted to SEK 605 (523) million, corresponding to an increase of 16 percent in SEK. Net sales growth was 17 percent in local currency.
- Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 207 (198) million, corresponding to a margin of 34 (38) percent.
- Net income amounted to SEK 131 (126) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 6.03 (5.79).
Gothenburg, November 3, 2016
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Thomas Axelsson, CEO
Queries should be addressed to:
Thomas Axelsson, CEO, tel 46 31 721 80 01
Mikael Engblom, CFO, tel 46 31 721 80 14
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.30 am CET on November 3, 2016.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction. Work is also carried out to enable the use and handling of stem cells for therapeutic purposes.
Vitrolife has approximately 330 employees and the company's products are sold in about 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.vitrolife.com/