Report from Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife AB (publ)
At Vitrolife’s Annual General Meeting today, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- No dividend for the financial year 2019 will be paid in accordance with the proposal from the Board.
- Re-election of Board members Henrik Blomquist, Lars Holmqvist, Pia Marions and Jón Sigurdsson and new election of Karen Lykke Sorensen, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Jón Sigurdsson was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
- Re-election of Deloitte AB as the Company’s auditor for a mandate period of 3 years.
- Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be totaling SEK 2,165,000, of which SEK 825,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 275,000 to each of the other members of the Board, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 10,850,000 shares in total, corresponding to just below 10 percent of the company’s share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition of the company’s own shares. The Company can at no time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares in the Company.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved including the establishment of a share-based incentive program.
Gothenburg, June 15, 2020
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Queries should be addressed to:
Thomas Axelsson, CEO, tel 46 31 721 80 01
Mikael Engblom, CFO, tel 46 31 721 80 14
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 7.00 pm CET on June 15, 2020.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction.
Vitrolife has approximately 400 employees and the company's products are sold in about 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.vitrolife.com/