Webstep ASA: Sale of shares to employees – Result of the Offer
Oslo, 30 November 2018. Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement by Webstep ASA ("Webstep") on 26 November 2018 regarding the offer of shares to employees (the "Offer") and the stock exchange announcement on 27 November 2018 regarding applications received from primary insiders in the Offer.
The application period for the Offer commenced on 26 November 2018 at 09:00 hours (CET) and expired today, on 30 November 2018, at 16:30 hours (CET) (the "Application Period").
The purchase price for the shares in the Offer has, prior to the offered discount of 20%, been set to NOK 25.38 per share, which equals the volume weighted average market price for the shares in Webstep in the Application Period. The purchasers will receive a 20% discount on the purchase price for the shares acquired by them in the Offer.
Based on the applications received during the Application Period, Webstep has allocated and sold a total of 125,647 shares to the employees participating in the Offer. Following this sale, Webstep owns 484,654 own shares.
The following primary insiders have purchased a total of 4,728 shares in the Offer:
- Kjetil Bakke Eriksen (CEO), 591 shares. Kjetil Bakke Eriksen 's new aggregate holding of shares with his close associates is 844,648 shares;
- Liv Annike Kverneland (CFO), 591 shares. Liv Annike Kverneland's new aggregate holding of shares with her close associates is 591 shares;
- Rolf Helle (Director Business Development), 591 shares. Rolf Helle's new aggregate holding of shares with his close associates is 29,248 shares;
- Arnt Roger Aasen (CCO), 591 shares. Arnt Roger Aasen's new aggregate holding of shares with his close associates is 273,286 shares;
- Marianne Styrman (Director IoT), 591 shares. Marianne Styrman's new aggregate holding of shares with her close associates is 17,812 shares;
- Ole Jørgen Kirkeluten (Senior consultant), 591 shares. Ole Jørgen Kirkeluten 's new aggregate holding of shares with his close associates is 20,132 shares;
- Anders Bjørnestad (Senior consultant), 591 shares. Anders Bjørnestad's new aggregate holding of shares with his close associates is 23,079 shares; and
- Morten Evenrud (Finance Manager), 591 shares. Morten Evenrud's new aggregate holding of shares with his close associates is 3,079 shares.
The shares will be transferred from Webstep to the purchasers as soon as practically possible.
Contact details for further information:
Liv Annike Kverneland, CFO
Cell: +47 911 51 110
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.webstep.com
Webstep ASA is a provider of consultancy services to the private and public sector, with the IT expertise necessary to deliver the most demanding digitalisation and IT services. The Webstep Group employs approximately 400 employees in Norway and Sweden, of which more than 360 are expert consultants. Since its establishment in 2000, Webstep has delivered profitable growth. The company offers its services to more than 200 customers annually and has been recognised for its work environment.
This information is published in accordance with the requirements of the Continuing Obligations.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 4-2 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.