Webstep ASA: Share Savings Plan
Oslo, 11 October 2019. Expiry of vesting period of employee saving shares and transfer of matching shares.
Webstep ASA ("Webstep" or "the Company") introduced a share purchase programme for employees of Webstep and its subsidiaries as a part of the Initial Public Offering 11 October 2017. Through the programme the Company offered employees shares ("Saving Shares") in Webstep ASA subject to a two-year lock-in period. Purchased shares through the programme qualified for additional shares free of charge ("Matching Shares") after a vesting period of two years.
The vesting period for the Saving Shares has expired today, 11 October 2019, and the Company will prepare for a transfer of the Matching Shares to the eligible employees ("the Employees"). The estimated number of Matching Shares to be distributed is 72 411 shares, and the Company will use its holding of treasury shares to settle its obligations towards the Employees. Following the transfer of Matching Shares, the Company will hold 414,016 own shares.
The following primary insiders are eligible for the receipt of Matching Shares:
- Arnt Roger Aasen, 1,244 Matching Shares. Following the transfer, Mr. Aasen’s new aggregate holding of shares with his close associates is 124,530.
- Anders Bjørnestad, 622 Matching Shares. Following the transfer, Mr. Bjørnestad’s new aggregate holding of shares with his close associates is 23,701.
- Carl Olof Jakob Cardell, 1,020 Matching Shares Following the transfer, Mr. Cardell’s new aggregate holding of shares is 25,020.
- Morten Evenrud, 622 Matching Shares. Following the transfer, Mr. Evenrud’s new aggregate holding of shares is 3,701.
- Rolf Helle, 497 Matching Shares. Following the transfer, Mr. Helle’s new aggregate holding of shares with his close associates is 29,745.
- Marianne Styrman, 1,244 Matching Shares. Following the transfer, Mrs. Styrman’s new aggregate holding of shares is 19,056.
The Matching Shares will be transferred from Webstep to the Employees as soon as practically possible.
Contact details for further information:
Liv Annike Kverneland, CFO
Cell: +47 911 51 110
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.webstep.com
Webstep ASA is a provider of consultancy services to the private and public sector, with the IT expertise necessary to deliver the most demanding digitalisation and IT services.The Webstep Group employs approximately 400 employees in Norway and Sweden. The company offers its services to more than 200 customers annually and has been recognised for its work environment.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 4-2 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.