boobydoo step up their ecommerce game on Magento Enterprise
Magento Silver Solutions partner Williams Commerce are delighted to announce the recent launch of boobydoo’s new ecommerce website on Magento Enterprise.
The sports bra specialist is owned by the Young Ideas Group, a family run company headquartered in Derbyshire, and offers the UK’s largest range of branded sports bras online.
boobydoo’s bold new ecommerce site broadens opportunities for shoppers to interact with the brand through their ‘boobydoers’ community hub and an intuitive navigation than enables shoppers to easily purchase the products that they love. Fully optimized for mobile, the site will give customers the same great boobydoo experience when they are on-the-go.
Leveraging the Nav to Magento module created by Williams Commerce enables the boobydoo business a simple and seamless way to manage their Magento Enterprise ecommerce store from within Microsoft Dynamics Nav. Easy to manage, fully synchronized, with orders downloaded in real time, the Nav to Magento App brings a full and complete integration solution for boobydoo, a powerful tool that has transformed the way the business operates.
“We are delighted with the new design and functionality of our ecommerce store and feedback from our shoppers has been very positive,” says Rob Merrett, Head of Online at boobydoo. “We were looking for a future proof ecommerce solution that enables us to achieve our ambitious growth targets along with a new design to better reflect the boobydoo brand and offer our customers a really rich engaging experience from start to finish.”
The boobydoo website features rich imagery on an almost full width screen design, sophisticated search through Magento Enterprise’s Solr search, consumer generated content via their social hub and rich engaging content via their ‘Right Fit’ pages to offer a truly immersive brand experience.
“We’re thrilled to be working with a fantastic brand like boobydoo.” says Robert Williams, Managing Director of Williams Commerce. “The Magento Enterprise platform gives the business huge flexibility, tons of rich features and the ability to scale. boobydoo can now better meet their customers’ demands through management of products, catalogues, pricing and promotions so much more easily, which in turn enables them to create a compelling shopping experience for their shoppers.”
About Williams Commerce
- Williams Commerce entered the market in 2009 and have rapidly grown to become one of the UK’s leading ecommerce, integration, software and digital marketing specialists who are creating cutting edge, multi-platform e-commerce solutions for businesses ranging from international market leaders to fast-growth emerging players.
- Clients include Pizza Express, Poundstretcher, Gardman, Science in Sport, Hancocks Confectionery, Rolson tools, Pepsico, Smiffys and Masters Golf Company. See more.
- Awards include the 2014 RAR ecommerce award and Direct Commerce 2015 Digital Marketing and Trading Partnership of the Year.
- Williams Commerce have established a number of partnerships; Magento Silver Solutions Partner, DemandWare, NetSuite, SagePay Platinum Partner, SAP and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Headquartered in Leicester city centre with offices in London, Poland, India and Australia.
- More information about the company is available at www.williamscommerce.com
For press information please contact Keri Williams at email@example.com