ZINZINO AB (PUBL): INTERIM REPORT Q3 2019
ZINZINO TOWARDS RECORD YEAR!
UPGRADES THE SALESFORCAST TO SEK 750 MILLION
Strong growth in Central Europe combined with good development in most other markets contributed to total revenues increasing by 36 % to SEK 186.5 (136.7) million in the third quarter.
During the quarter the company launched a redesigned website. The website has been given a new look and feel to reflect the company’s brand. In addition, a new navigation has been introduced and flows around product selection have been simplified. This included a fast, easy and fun shopping experience that makes it easier to find products and information. In addition, establishment processes have been initiated for the UK, Russia, South Africa and Hong Kong, all in line of the company’s growth strategy.
Accumulated January to September, total revenues increased by 27% to SEK 534.3 (420.9) million. The good sales growth so far this year, combined with expectations for the rest of the year, means that Zinzino's Board of Directors and management are now updating the revenue forecast for 2019 further, with total revenues expected amount to SEK 740-760 (577) million. The operating margin before depreciation/amortisation is calculated to exceed 4.0%.
JULY – SEPTEMBER
- Total revenue increased by 36% to SEK 186.5 (136.7) million
- Gross profit amounted to SEK 51.1 (42.9) million and the gross profit margin was 27.4% (31.4%)
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 4.4 (5.8) million and the EBITDA margin was 2.4% (4.3%)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled SEK 25.2 (5.1) million
JANUARY – SEPTEMBER
- Total revenue increased by 27% to SEK 534.3 (420.9) million
- Gross profit amounted to SEK 157.3 (138.2) million and the gross profit margin was 29.4% (32.8%)
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 27.2 (27.3) million and the EBITDA margin was 5.1% (6.5%)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled SEK 47.9 (27.9) million
- Liquid assets at the balance sheet date were SEK 56.2 (49.9) million
For more information, please contact
Dag Bergheim Pettersen CEO Zinzino +47 (0) 932 25 700, zinzino.com
Free images for publishing
Marcus Tollbom +46 (0) 70 190 03 12
Certified Adviser: Erik Penser Bank Aktiebolag, +46 (0) 8 463 83 00,
Zinzino AB (publ) is obliged to publish this information in compliance with current EU regulations governing market abuse.
The information was provided by the above contact person for publication at 08:00 the 15th of November 2019.
Zinzino AB (publ.) is a direct sales company that operates throughout Europe, North America and Australia. Zinzino markets and sells products in two product lines: Zinzino Health, with a focus on long-term health, and Zinzino Coffee, consisting of espresso machines, coffee and tea. Zinzino owns the Norwegian company BioActive Foods AS and the research and production unit Faun Pharma AS. Zinzino has more than 130 employees and currently trades in 34 markets across Europe, North America and Australia. Zinzino is based in Gothenburg, with additional offices in Helsinki, Riga, Oslo and Florida, USA. Zinzino is a public company listed on Nasdaq First North.