Boozt AB’s Q4 and Full-year 2017 Report
2017: Strong growth and improved profitability
- Net revenue growth of 37.8% to SEK 644.2 million (467.3)
- Net revenue growth of 40.1% for Boozt.com
- Adjusted EBIT amounted to SEK 52.3 million (48.3)
- Strong new customer intake
Full year results
- Net revenue growth of 44.4% to SEK 2.016 million (1.396)
- Net revenue growth of 49.4% for Boozt.com
- Adjusted EBIT amounted to SEK 48.2 million (29.5)
- Strong growth in both the quarter (37.8%) and full year (44.4%) passing the SEK 2 billion mark in revenue for the full year
- Record high 1,057,000 active customers with a true frequency that increased from 5.2 to 6.3 over that last twelve months
- Our cost per order continued to go down in Q4, resulting in a solid decrease in fulfilment costs compared to the 4th quarter last year
- Continued 5-star rating on Trustpilot and an increase in the rating from 9.1 to 9.2 indicating continued high customer satisfaction
- We maintain our medium term financial guidance unchanged
- For 2018 the Group expects a net revenue growth of more than 30%. The adjusted EBIT margin is expected to slightly improve compared to 2017
Comments by Boozt’s Group CEO Hermann Haraldsson:
“We are very satisfied that we were able to accelerate our business during the fourth quarter to deliver a growth of 37.8% compared to the fourth quarter last year.”
“2017 was a fulfilling year. We managed to deliver on our ambitions, with both strong growth and improved profitability. We passed the SEK 2 billion mark with SEK 2.016 billion in full year revenues representing a growth of 44.4 percent vs. last year. Additionally, we delivered an adjusted EBIT of SEK 48.2 million for an adjusted EBIT margin of 2.4 percent.”
“Entering 2018 we remain well positioned in the market. Our curated focus on mainly Nordic brands, offering affordable luxury to the Nordic consumer, combined with a strong focus on high customer satisfaction and an efficient logistical setup, proved again to be a strong value proposition in 2017.”
Telephone conference / audiocast
Boozt’s Group CEO, Hermann Haraldsson, and Group CFO, Allan Junge-Jensen, will present the full year Report at a telephone conference / audiocast at 09.30 CET on Tuesday, February 27, 2018. The presentation will be held in English and will be followed by a Q&A session. Questions can be asked via the telephone conference or in written form via the audiocast.
The presentation material will be available at Boozt’s website.
For additional information, please contact:
Karsten Anker Petersen / Head of IR & Corporate Communication (Interim) / Phone: +45 53 82 17 54 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is such information that Boozt AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, at 08:00 CET on 27 February 2018.
Boozt is a leading, fast-growing and profitable Nordic technology company selling fashion online. The Group generated net sales amounting to SEK 1.4 billion in 2016. Boozt offers its customers a curated and contemporary selection of fashion brands, relevant to a variety of lifestyles, mainly through its multi-brand webstore Boozt.com. The company is focused on using cutting-edge, in-house developed technology to curate the best possible customer experience. With an active customer base of over 976,000 and counting, Boozt.com attracts more than six million visits per month. Besides Boozt.com, the company also runs the webstore Booztlet.com and retail stores Booztlet and Beauty by Boozt in Denmark. For more information, please visit booztfashion.com.