Interim report January-March 2016
In the first quarter, Byggmax increased net sales by +30% and new financial targets have been set
January 1 - March 31
- Net sales amounted to SEK 737.9 M (570.0) up 29.5 percent. Pro forma net sales totaled SEK 666.0 M for the first quarter of 2015, corresponding to a pro forma net sales increase of 10.8 percent.
- Net sales for comparable stores increased 5.3 percent (increased 12.0).
- The gross margin was 31.2 percent (32.2).
- EBITDA amounted to a negative SEK 24.2 M (positive 3.0). Pro forma EBITDA was a negative SEK 17.2 M for the first quarter of 2015.
- The EBITDA margin was a negative 3.3 percent (positive 0.5). The pro forma EBITDA margin amounted to a negative SEK 2.6 M for the first quarter of 2015.
- The loss after tax was SEK 58.2 M (loss 16.9) Mkr.
- Earnings per share totaled SEK -1.0 (-0.3).