Interim report, Q3, July – September 2016
- Net sales for the quarter decreased by 0.8 per cent to SEK 1,448m (1,459), including a negative impact of foreign exchange rates of -0.1 per cent. Organic growth was -0.7 per cent.
- Operating profit increased to SEK 216m (212). Operating profit, adjusted, increased to SEK 224m (194).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 116m (174).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.76x (3.39).
- Danko Maras, CFO, was appointed interim President & CEO as of 1 September 2016.
- A new loan agreement has been entered into and the senior secured notes have been redeemed.
This information is information that Cloetta AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08.00 a.m. CET on 27 October 2016.
Jacob Broberg, SVP Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, 46 70 190 00 33.
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionary company in the Nordic region, the Netherlands, and Italy. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. Cloetta owns some of the strongest brands on the market, such as Läkerol, Cloetta, Jenkki, Kexchoklad, Malaco, Sportlife, Saila, Red Band and Sperlari. Cloetta has 13 production units in six countries. Cloetta’s class B-shares are traded on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information about Cloetta is available on www.cloetta.com