Interim report January – September 2017
Summary January – September 2017
- Rental income amounted to SEK 1,749 million (1,624).
- Profit from property management amounted to SEK 985 million (827).
- Changes in value of properties amounted to SEK 944 million (336). Changes in value of financial instruments amounted to SEK 101 million (-410).
- Profit after tax for the period amounted to SEK 1,705 million (596).
- Market value of investment properties amounted to SEK 36,671 million (30,186).
- During the period, 22 properties (25) were acquired for SEK 2,022 million (2,190). 36 properties (10) were divested for SEK 1,593 million (60).
Hemsö continues to deliver strong profit from property management and a stable cash flow. Vacancies have continued to fall and the occupancy rate has risen to 98.8 per cent. During the third quarter, we completed two schools, a new school playground, student apartments and a preschool. A total of more than SEK 400 million has been invested in the projects. We acquired the company’s first two properties in Germany with public-sector tenants, a prioritised tenant category for Hemsö. The fact that we are now expanding our operations in Germany and increasing our proportion of public tenants will strengthen our prospects in an attractive market,” says Hemsö’s CEO Nils Styf.
For more information, please contact:
Nils Styf, CEO +46 8 501 170 01
Rutger Källén, CFO +46 8 501 170 35
Hemsö is Sweden’s leading private owner of properties for community services. The business is based on owning, managing and developing properties for nursing homes, education, health care and premises for the judicial system. Hemsö has properties in Sweden, Germany and Finland. The hallmarks of Hemsö’s business are long-term leases and stable tenants. The Third Swedish National Pension Fund is the majority owner. The total value of Hemsö’s property portfolio is SEK 36.7 billion. Hemsö’s credit rating from Standard & Poor’s has been A- since March 2015. More information can be found at: www.hemso.se