Interim Report January – March 2012
- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 341 million (257), equivalent to SEK 1.65 per share (1.25). The increase can be attributed mainly to the rise in the value of the property holdings and higher rents.
- Gross profit from property management increased by 17 per cent and amounted to SEK 264 million (225).
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 22.5 billion (22.3 at the turn of the year).
- The net asset value, following a dividend of SEK 2.45 per share, amounted to SEK 75 per share (76 at the turn of the year).
- The equity ratio was 54 per cent, the net loan-to-value ratio was 20 per cent and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 6.5.
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 381 million (352), an increase of 8 per cent.
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 3.9 per cent (5.3).
Stockholm, May 10, 2012
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – March 2012
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on May 10, 2012.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.