· Gross profit from property management remained unchanged and amounted to SEK 264 million (264).
· Profit after tax for the period was SEK 266 million (341), equivalent to SEK 1.29 per share (1.65). The fall in profit can be attributed to a lower unrealized change in the value of the property holdings compared to the previous year.
· The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 24.5 billion (23.1 at the turn of the year). On March 7, acquisition of the property Nordstaden 8:26 in Gothenburg was completed. The purchase sum was SEK 1.3 billion.
· The net asset value, following a deduction for a dividend of SEK 2.60 per share, amounted to SEK 83 per share (84 at the turn of the year).
· The equity ratio was 54 per cent (54), the net loan-to-value ratio was 22 per cent (20) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 7.8 (6.5).
· Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 390 million (381), an increase of 2 per cent.
· The rental vacancy level at the period-end was...