Nexam Chemical Holding AB (publ) Interim Financial Report 1 January – 31 March 2017
Solid base for growth in PET-foam
First quarter at a glance
- Supply agreement signed with Armacell regarding the NEXAMITE®-technology and related products for the production of PET-based foam.
- Additional outsourcing concerning volume production of masterbatch at a new contract manufacturer.
- Net sales for the first quarter totaled SEK 2,336,000 (816,000).
- The operating loss for the firsts quarter SEK -4,933,000 (-4,706,000).
- In comparison to the beginning of the year, cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 124,785,000 (133,147,000).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK -7,163,000 (-3,240,000).
Key events after the end of the period
- Nexam Chemical approved for listing on Nasdaq First North Premier after transition to the accounting standard IFRS and applying to Swedish Corporate Governance Code.
Lund 10 May, 2017
The Board of Directors
These financial statements have not been reviewed by the Company´s auditor.
Note: This press release has been translated from Swedish. The Swedish text shall govern for all purposes and prevail in case of any discrepancy with the English version.
For further information please contact:
Anders Spetz, CEO, +46-703 47 97 00, email@example.com
This information is information that Nexam Chemical Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on May 10, 2017.
About Nexam Chemical
Nexam Chemical develops technology and products that make it possible to significantly improve the production process and properties of most types of plastics in a cost-effective manner and with retained production technology. The improved properties include strength, toughness, temperature and chemical resistance as well as service life. The improvements in properties that can be achieved by using Nexam Chemical's technology make it possible to replace metals and other heavier or more expensive materials with plastics in a number of applications. In applications where plastic is already used, Nexam Chemicals products can improve the manufacturing process, reducing material use and enable more environmental friendly alternatives. Example of commercial applications: pipe manufacturing, foam production and high-performance plastics. More information about the business will be found on www.nexamchemical.com. The company´s Certified Adviser is FNCA Sweden AB.