Interim report January-June 2014 Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ)
Significant events during the second quarter, April 1, 2014 – June 30, 2014
- Production for the second quarter totaled 35,631 MWh (37,631)
- The Company posted an operating loss (EBIT) of KSEK 4,453 (1,864).
- The average electricity price per presold MWh was SEK 332/MWh (350)
- The average price for electricity certificates and Guarantees of Origin (GoO) was SEK 184/MWh (195)
- Net sales totaled KSEK 18,360 (20,528)
- EBITDA amounted to KSEK 8,332 (11,408)
First six months, January-June 2014
- Production from the Group’s wind farms during January-June amounted to 112,685 MWh (72,464).
- EBIT was KSEK 13,848 (5,792).
- The average electricity price per presold MWh was SEK 324/MWh (357)
- The average price for electricity certificates and Guarantees of Origin was SEK 190/MWh (207).
- Net sales totaled KSEK 58,020 (40,901)
- EBITDA amounted to KSEK 39,433 (24,877)
- Depreciation/amortization totaled KSEK 25,585 (19,085).
- The Company posted a loss after tax of KSEK 6,339 (loss: 8,452).
- Rabbalshede Kraft was granted an environmental permit for the Lyrestad wind farm comprising up to eight wind turbines (25 MW). The wind farm gained legal effect in January 2014.
- The Board of Rabbalshede Kraft decided to start trading in the company’s share on the Alternativa equities market on the Alternativa Lista.
- The Annual General Meeting for the 2013 fiscal year was held on April 25, 2014, in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- The Company employed Lars Jacobsson as its new Operational and Maintenance Manager. Lars assumed his position in April 2014 and is part of the Company’s management.
Significant events after the end of the period
- All 11 wind turbines in the Skaveröd/Gurseröd wind farm and all 9 wind turbines in the Årjäng NV wind farm have been assembled. Assembly is underway at the Årjäng SV wind farm. Trial operation will be gradually started in the autumn and the wind farms will then move to the operational phase.
- Rabbalshede Kraft was granted an environmental permit for the Årjäng NV II wind farm comprising up to eight wind turbines (28 MW). The wind farm gained legal effect in July 2014.
For further information, please contact:
Thomas Linnard, CEO
Tel. +46 (0)525 - 197 11, +46 (0)706 100 120
Fredrik Samuelsson, Financial Manager
Tel. +46 (0)525-197 13, +46 (0)703 01 20 49
Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ)
SE-457 55 Rabbalshede, Sweden
Telephone +46 (0)525-197 00
Corp. Reg. No. 556681-4652
This is Rabbalshede Kraft
Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ) is a fast-growing player in wind power. Since being formed in 2005, Rabbalshede Kraft has been involved in the commissioning of 62 wind turbines, of which 38 wind turbines in five wind farms are proprietarily managed. The Company has another 33 turbines under construction and about 300 wind turbines in the procurement, application or planning phases. Production and sale of renewable electricity, construction of new wind farms, along with an extensive portfolio of projects comprises the basis for growth. Follow the company's progress at www.rabbalshedekraft.se.