New infographic highlights people’s insurance buying habits
A new infographic from internet marketing specialists Speedie Consultants launches today – highlighting people’s insurance buying habits.
The infographic highlights key data from a study* carried out across the UK and encompassing working people of both sexes, aged 18-59+, as well as students, including:
- men are 10% more likely to buy cover online compared to women;
- females buy more life, travel, home and pet insurance online than men;
- 48% of people find the insurance they need by using a search engine – compared to just 8% who see a TV advert and then go online to buy a product;
- 13% of people want to buy online but cannot as their preferred provider doesn’t offer the facility to buy insurance online;
- car insurance is the most popular product bought online.
Jason Hulott, Director from Speedie Consultants says: "The reason why we commissioned the study was to see what drives sales, what turns off potential customers, and to see how what we learned could help insurance brokers build their business.
"It will also easily highlight to a broker where else they can be marketing for new business and also motivate them to get online if they aren't already."
The infographic can be viewed here: http://www.speedieconsulting.co.uk/online-insurance-survey-2013-infographic/
*Independent study commissioned by Speedie Consultants using Usurv.com, 01.02.13
Jason Hulott, Speedie Consulting, on: 01843 831088 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Speedie Consultants:
Speedie Consultants was established in 2003 by Jason and Stella Hulott, and sees them offering over 45 years’ combined experience in the internet marketing and copywriting industries. Speedie Consultants Limited offers many solutions for businesses’ internet marketing needs including the provision of web content; article marketing; PR, blog set up and marketing; press release syndication; affiliate programme set up and management; and consultancy.