Revamped Northern Ireland business directory makes online marketing easy
Northern Ireland's Premier Business Directory has been revamped to improve search functionality, provide some 40,000 businesses with a free listing, and to provide a fresh new look and feel.
The website – which can be found at www.localni.com – is different to other business directories in that:
- not only does it have quality search engine rankings with all the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing; but,
- it enables businesses to really boost their online presence by taking advantage of the huge audiences found on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin – all with very little effort.
The service – which is aimed at SME’s as well as sole traders offering products and services to the public – provides many unique benefits not available with other business directories. With the Premier Listing service, these benefits include:
- tailoring a listing to the target keywords people are actually searching for;
- receiving genuine sales leads from local consumers delivered directly to a business’s inbox;
- the ability to add special offers or events to the business profile at any time, with Local NI promoting these socially;
- announcing and promoting a business to an exclusive Facebook group (currently with nearly 10,000 members and fast growing);
- showcasing the latest products, services and news on the Local NI blog and Facebook group throughout the year;
- generating business to business enquiries from the Local NI Linkedin group;
- the business logo and some products being pinned to the Local NI Pinterest board (which is a rapidly growing image based social network);
- members only downloadable e-books full of online marketing tips to help businesses further bolster their online presence.
“For business owners who want all the benefits of social media, but either don’t know where to start or simply don’t have the time to do this, Local NI is the solution” says George McGonigal from the website.
“Businesses can leverage our years’ of experience in this field, meaning they can get their company in front of lots of potential clients almost immediately, without having to improve their SEO rankings or build followers on social media - activities which can take time, skill and money.
“Local NI offers a high ranking and very well-visited website* as well as hugely popular social media groups, meaning we’ve done all the hard work for business owners. They can simply sign up to become a member and start benefiting almost straight away.”
Summarising, Mr. McGonigal says: "We feel that the established web directories in Northern Ireland have not kept pace with the times and fully embraced the opportunities social media brings. Business owners are therefore missing out on the response that can be achieved through social channels as well as traditional search. LocalNI.com fills that gap in being the first directory with a big social presence which our members can benefit from.
“Businesses should consider us their partner in search and social - the more information they send us about their business, the more we can promote them”.
To find out more, visit Local NI at: http://www.localni.com
*In 2012, Local NI delivered over 3 million hits
George McGonigal, Director, Local NI on: email@example.com or 0790 555 6173
About Local NI:
Local NI.com was conceived and developed to better serve the online needs of small to medium sized business owners in Northern Ireland. We make it easy and cost effective for sole traders and companies of all sizes to expand their online presence within the Province and further afield.
In today’s increasingly digital world, more and more business is being carried out online and this is particularly true in the Northern Ireland region. However this isn’t just for online retailing, all business sectors can benefit from the enhanced online profile Local NI can give your business in terms of search engine presence, social exposure, brand awareness, new leads and sales from both consumers and other businesses.