Undiluted, Naturally Delicious and Good for You - TreeVitalise Birch Water now available at Holland & Barrett
TreeVitalise Birch Water - the organic drink that is a healthy, sugar-free, low calorie natural refreshment – is now available at Holland & Barrett stores nationwide, several hundred independent retailers and smaller health chains, making it the most available brand of birch water on the High Street.
Anna Skopets, who launched TreeVitalise Birch Water a year ago, says: “As one of the UK’s biggest retailers and the largest health and wellness retailer in Europe, we are very excited that Holland & Barrett have come on board and are now stocking all three varieties of our birch water.
“We are very pleased be part of the growing popularity of natural plant waters and see how retailers in a variety of market segments are choosing to include healthier beverage options on their shelves and their chiller cabinets.
“With people more aware than ever of the health dangers associated with sugary drinks and those flavoured with man made sweeteners, TreeVitalise Birch Water is completely free from added sugars and naturally delicious, we also use only Organic ingredients. It is anti-oxidising, gently cleansing and a hydrating drink, and is a natural source of manganese - a mineral that is essential for proper functioning of the human body.
“Birch sap is a traditional drink in many parts of Eastern and Northern Europe and Russia, where it has been enjoyed for centuries as a good-for-you and pleasantly refreshing drink”.
TreeVitalise Birch Water is both vegetarian and vegan friendly and
- stimulates the body's purifying and cleansing systems and has micronutrients unique to the birch tree, which are believed to help strengthen the immune system, lower cholesterol, and assist with weight loss
- is available in three varieties – original, mint infusion and lemon infusion
- offers a low natural calorie refreshment – 4-5 kcal per 100 ml or 10 kcal for one bottle
- has ¼ of calories of coconut water and is very palatable to be consumed over a meal
- is a soft drink created by spring and nature and softly sweetened by the tree, and not by beverage development labs – the different varieties are created by infusing the water with organic mint leaves and lemon
- is best enjoyed straight from the fridge first thing in the morning to enhance its detoxing benefits or as a healthy refreshment any time of the day.
Ms. Skopets adds: “With the hot summer days approaching, TreeVitalise is the ideal solution for people looking for a naturally low calorie, sugar-free and good-for-you beverage that is free from nasty chemicals. And with it now being available on the High Street, it will be easy for people to take advantage of its health-boosting, hydrating benefits from a truly organic to the core drink.”
You can find out more about TreeVitalise by vising: www.treevitalise.com.
Aga Mansfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01732 362369
TreeVitalise Birch Water was launched in 2015 by Kent-based Anna Skopets.
Anna was born in the Ukraine and used to tap the trees herself on school trips and with her family, so the product is very close to her heart.
She moved to the UK 16 years and found she missed the taste of birch water. This led to her sourcing it from the Carpathian mountains in the Western Ukraine in an area of natural beauty where birch water has been harvested for generations.
Anna’s passion now gives the UK market the opportunity to enjoy an undiluted, naturally delicious and good for you refreshment.