At XVIVO Perfusion’s Annual General Meeting yesterday, May 7, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
• No dividend will be paid for the financial year 2012.
• Re-election of Board members Semmy Rülf, Erik von Schenck, Magnus Nilsson and Fredrik Mattsson and new election of Folke Nilsson and Gösta Johannesson, in accordance with Bure’s proposal. Fredrik Mattsson was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
• Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be SEK 470,000 in total, of which SEK 150,000 is allocated to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 80,000 to each Board member who are not an employee of the company.
• Election of KPMG as auditor, with authorized public accountant Jan Malm as the principal auditor.
• Establishment of nomination committee for the next annual general meeting, in accordance with Bure's proposal.
• Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a...