Report from Annual General Meeting of XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ)
At XVIVO Perfusion’s Annual General Meeting today, May 3, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
• No dividend will be paid for the financial year 2015.
• Re-election of Board members Fredrik Mattsson, Erik von Schenck, Semmy Rülf, Gösta Johannesson and Folke Nilsson and new election of Camilla Öberg, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Fredrik Mattsson was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
• Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be totaling SEK 840,000, of which SEK 170,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 100,000 to each of the other members of the Board, SEK 40,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 40,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 25,000 to the other members of these committees.
• Approval of principles for the establishment of the nomination committee, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal.
• The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
• Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 2,150,000 shares in total, corresponding to just below 10 percent of the company’s share capital.
• The proposed issuance of a total of 212,000 warrants with the right to subscribe for new shares was approved. The warrants shall be offered to employees in the XVIVO Perfusion Group. Upon full exercise of the warrants, the share capital increase is SEK 5,418 corresponding to a dilution of about 1 percent of the total number of shares and votes.
May 4, 2016
XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ)
Queries should be addressed to:
Fredrik Mattsson, Chairman of the Board, phone +46 8-614 00 20
Christoffer Rosenblad, CFO, phone +1 720 616 2101, firstname.lastname@example.org
The information was submitted for publication on May 4, 2016 at 8:30 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
XVIVO Perfusion AB is a medical technology company which develops solutions and systems for assessing and preserving organs outside the body and for selecting usable organs and maintaining them in optimal condition pending transplantation.
The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and has one office in the USA. The XVIVO share is listed on NASDAQ First North premier and has the ticker symbol XVIVO. More information can be found on the website www.xvivoperfusion.com. The Certified Adviser is Redeye, www.redeye.se.
XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ), Box 53015, SE-400 14 Göteborg. Corporate identity number 556561-0424.
Tel: +46 31 788 21 50. Fax: +46 31 788 21 69.
E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.xvivoperfusion.com