Paranormal Romance Writer Lynn Rush Launches ‘Awaited’ – The Second Novel of the Wasteland Trilogy – Angels and Demons and Guardians … Oh My!
“From the first action-packed scene, AWAITED grabs you and doesn't let go until its awesome conclusion." ~~Caridad Piñeiro, NY Times Best-Selling Author~~
(Phoenix, AZ – May 1, 2012) – Paranormal romance books are hot, hot, hot … prolific Arizona author Lynn Rush (25 novels written) writes in the paranormal and is launching Awaited, the second novel of theWasteland trilogy May 1, 2012 online at Amazon.com and other websites like All Romance E-Books. Rush is the genre-breaking author of Crescent Moon Press’s (New York City, NY) hottest category – New Adult . Rush says she writes paranormal romances for the New Adult audience whose ages range from 18 to 24. While New Adult fiction may not be the "hot and heavy" romance featured in novels for adults, it’s a touch warmer than the “sweet” romance of the young adult novels.
“There’s a lot that can happen when you’re eighteen or even twenty five years old. The fact is that those same events feel very different at that age than they do when you are twelve years old – or forty years old,” explained Rush. “Because I write Paranormal romance, sometimes my characters are centuries old - but their human contacts are in the new adult age range.”
With the major book launch, Rush’s publisher has added a special sweet deal for her readers – they’ve reduced the eBook version of book one in the trilogy, Wasteland, to $2.99 for the first day of the launch, May 1, and only on All Romance E-Books who rated Wasteland a Best Seller at www.AllRomanceEbooks.com
“When I started out on this writing journey, it felt like such a far away dream,” said Rush. “I constantly asked myself, ‘Really? Me? A writer?’ Then when I was published I still asked, ‘Really? Me? An author?’ Along the way things inspired me, obstacles shot up, and doors both opened and closed … but through my faith, family, and friends, I have found motivation to continue on my dream - dreams of something bigger than all of us.”
Rush continues, “The entire process is so exciting. I am enjoying the media tours, the blogs, reviewers ... it’s all a blast. On May 1, Launch Day for Awaited, I appear on Talkshoe “Live with Tamaria,” which is a live radio talk show that gives authors a voice. I am having the time of my life!”
Positive, rave reviews – over 100+ 5 Star Ratings – keep pouring in encouraging Rush to continue in her pursuit of her dreams. Here’s what some are already saying about Awaited:
- “Besides being a good versus evil book, it is a beautiful romance. Russell is such a wonderful character you can’t help loving him.” ~~The Paranormal Romance Guild
- “Awaited is a wonderful paranormal novel with romantic elements. I love the two leads and the fascinating world building.” ~~The Romance Reviews
- “If you are in search of an intense romantic new adult series, you must check this one out. Paranormal romance readers will eat this one up!” ~~Tara Fuller - YA Bound
- “A Must Read … Awaited will have you on the edge of your seat right from the start … Visceral and intense, the opening chapter of this book will have your heart beating faster and your eyes skipping ahead to see what happens next.” ~~DaVinci Kittie, Grave Tells
- “Step aside Edward and Bella! We now have two new immortals, Russell and Annabelle, to embrace.” ~~Carla Gallaway, Book Monster Reviews
- Awaited is a stunning sequel that will send Goosebumps down your spine. Lynn Rush has delivered a book that will blow your mind. ~~Samantha Soar – Book Crazed Reviews
- “Awaited will keep you on the edge of your seat, waiting for more at every page turn!!” ~~Katrina Whittaker, Page Flipperz Reviews
- “Lynn Rush masters a tale of honor, faith and a love beyond reason.” ~~Jean Murray, Author of Soul Reborn
- “Awaited is wonderfully written, action packed and true to the power of love!” ~~Nikki Brandyberry: Ramblings From A Chaotic Mind
- “I love this book. Awaited is the second one in the series and it doesn't disappoint! … It seems that Lynn Rush likes to add surprises to her books and I love how she pulls it off!” ~~Khelsey Jackson – Reading Between the Wines
The Story: Awaited – The Voice is a Powerful Thing …
Russell Leonard is a centuries-old Guardian who’s lost faith in his purpose. So when he’s charged with procuring the first female Guardian in over two centuries, he can only hope it’s the red-headed beauty who’s been haunting his dreams for months. And if it is, he intends to claim her as his. But when he finds his dream woman, Annabelle is mute and bears no Guardian’s Mark.
He soon realizes she’s been tainted by an ancient evil. Russell must somehow release the secrets trapped within this delicate soul to help her tap into the only weapon powerful enough to silence a millennia-old demon—her voice.
The Story: Wasteland – Book One in the Trilogy
Bound by the blood contract his human mother signed four centuries ago, half-demon David Sadler must obey his demonic Master’s order to capture fifteen-year-old Jessica Hanks. But as he learns more about her, he realizes she may be the key to freedom from his demonic enslavement.
The only obstacle – Jessica’s distractingly beautiful Guardian, Rebeka Abbott. He must not give into their steamy chemistry, or he will lose his humanity. But fresh off a quarter millennia of sensory deprivation as punishment for not retrieving his last target, David may not be able to resist temptation long enough to save what’s left of his human soul.
About LYNN RUSH
You can find the author at book signings around the USA and at home in the state of Arizona and get a chance to talk demons, guardians and more paranormal lingo with the award winning paranormal romance novelist. Her tours are listed at www.LynnRush.com
Driven to write, Lynn Rush often sees her characters by closing her eyes watching their story unfold in her mind. Book reviewers say that her plots are well developed, and the writing is strong and full of artistic details – stunning in both characterization and her action-packed storylines. A prolific author who began her writing career in 2008 now has more than 25 novels to her credit. Six are currently under contract with Crescent Moon Press.
Lynn Rush is a pen name that is a combination of two sources – Lynn, the first name of her mother-in-law, who passed away and Rush – since the author is a former inline speed skater and mountain biker. All of Rush’s books, including "Wasteland," are dedicated to Lynn, her namesake. Rush holds a degree in psychology from Southwest Minnesota State University and a master's degree from the University of Iowa. Originally from Minneapolis, Rush currently enjoys living in the Arizona sunshine by road biking nearly 100 miles per week with her husband of 15 years and jogging with her two loveable Shetland Sheep dogs.
# # #
DM PRODUCTIONS LLC
When You Want To Get Noticed!
623.825.9122 Ext. 2