3PL firm Aspray24 goes live with Access Delta WMS system
Aspray24, the national 24-hour logistics firm, has gone live with warehouse management system Access Delta from Access Group. The 3PL storage and distribution company, which operates depots throughout the UK and delivers internationally, chose the solution to reduce costs and to help them be more proactive with customers.
Operating from the head office in Willenhall, West Midlands, Aspray24 has implemented Access Delta into a new purpose-built 60,000 sq ft warehouse with racking for 11,500 pallets and is managed by 10 people in the warehouse team. The WMS solution is integrated with Aspray’s traffic system, providing immediate confirmation of orders and label printing.
Geoff Chater, head of logistics for Aspray24 commented, “We needed a system to support operations in the new warehouse, gain full visibility of stock and improve productivity through the use of RF scanners. Speeding up the invoicing procedure and providing the business with access to a full suite of reports was also a priority. Access Delta has helped us to achieve this.”
“We not only wanted to provide our customers with the latest facilities but also with state-of-the-art IT solutions to support their needs,” continued Geoff. “We’ve seen big improvements straight away with Access Delta including much more productive picking and packing.”
Geoff, who has a great deal of experience in implementing systems, chose Access after researching and talking to a number of providers. “We wanted to partner with a provider we felt we could develop a strong relationship with, in addition to someone that was very knowledgeable about the system and how it would work within our business. Access ticked all of these boxes.”
- Ends -
More information on Access’ full software portfolio: http://www.theaccessgroup.com.
Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on:
Access is a leading author of fully integrated business management software. The portfolio spans solutions for ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, warehousing, business intelligence, professional service automation and manufacturing. More than 10,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations use Access solutions to improve their performance, profitability and drive growth, unlocking their business potential through improved business insight.
Vertical focus and industry-specific solutions differentiate Access in the market and templated solutions make for rapid and easy deployments. Using Access software to automate operations, streamline processes and share real-time business information anytime, anywhere, businesses can benefit from significant performance improvements.
Access is one of the top five fastest growing UK software developers in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 2012 and featured in last year’s Profit Track 100. On-going commitment to excellence, customers and employees has also placed the company among the UK’s top employers in The Sunday Times’ 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ 2011.
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- Access’ software is recognised by HM Revenue & Customs
- The Innovation Award finalist at the National Business Awards 2013
- Enabler of the Year finalist at the National Business Awards 2012
- Software Product of the Year finalist at the British Accountancy Awards 2012
- ICT in Manufacturing finalist at the Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2012
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 list (47th)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list (63rd)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for mid-market companies (85th)
- Accountancy Age Award 2010 for ‘Software Package of the Year’