Aberdeen Cyrenians to support future growth with Access thankQ
London, UK – Tuesday 8 December 2015 – Aberdeen Cyrenians is to implement Access thankQ to support future growth. Having experienced a rising volume of donors and data, the new fundraising CRM solution will make it easier to track relationships more efficiently and maximise the effectiveness of that activity.
Before reviewing the market, Aberdeen Cyrenians had no system in place which left them trying to manage donor relationships using spreadsheets. This led to duplication of contacts, data errors, and a constant struggle to follow up efficiently.
Scott Baxter, deputy chief executive for Aberdeen Cyrenians, commented, “As a small charity with a high number of donors, thankQ comprehensively meets the needs of Aberdeen Cyrenians. The thankQ solution is fit for purpose today, as well as having the scalability to manage our forecasted future growth.”
The organisation particularly liked the flexibility of the solution and the data management tools to help improve efficiency alongside the range of functionality on offer as they continue to drive growth.
Aberdeen Cyrenians began in 1968 as a soup kitchen run in the city’s Castlegate and organised by students from Aberdeen University. It has grown considerably since that time, having opened the first ever wet hostel in Britain alongside numerous other services. An estimated 50,000 homeless people or people at risk of homelessness have been supported by Aberdeen Cyrenians over the past 45 years.
- Ends -
About Access Group:
Access is a leading author of integrated business management software. The portfolio spans solutions for ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, warehousing, business intelligence, professional service automation and manufacturing. More than 6,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations use Access solutions to improve their performance, profitability and drive growth, unlocking their business potential through improved business insight.
Vertical focus and industry-specific solutions differentiate Access in the market and templated solutions make for rapid and easy deployments. Using Access software to automate operations, streamline processes and share real-time business information anytime, anywhere, businesses can benefit from significant performance improvements.
Access is one of the top five fastest growing UK software developers in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 2012 and featured in last year’s Profit Track 100. On-going commitment to excellence, customers and employees has also placed the company among the UK’s top employers in The Sunday Times’ 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ 2014.
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- Access’ software is recognised by HM Revenue & Customs
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for mid-market companies 2014
- Inclusion in The London Stock Exchange 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
- The Innovation Award finalist at the National Business Awards 2013
- Software Product of the Year finalist at the British Accountancy Awards 2013
- ICT in Manufacturing finalist at the Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2013
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 list (47th)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list (63rd)