Access Group shortlisted in British Accountancy Awards
Colchester, UK – 09 September 2013 – Access Group, the mid-market business software provider, is celebrating today as finalists in the British Accountancy Awards in the Client Software Product of the Year category for its Access aCloud platform. This is the second time that the cloud solution has been shortlisted recently, having made it to the finals of the National Business Awards in the Innovation category.
Jon Jorgensen, executive director for Access Group, commented, “We are delighted that Access aCloud is receiving such fantastic recognition since we launched in November last year with not one but a platform of intuitive apps for the whole business.
“aCloud helps organisations address inefficient processes, providing an immediate solution and taking away risk, cost, complexity and time issues. It’s social ERP for business, connecting staff, customers and supply chain via the cloud.”
From business intelligence, CRM and HR to expenses, invoice processing automation and interactive sales statements, aCloud allows customers to extend the reach of their business and accounting system into the whole organisation.
The British Accountancy Awards, which take place at a black tie ceremony in London on Wednesday 20th November, recognises the outstanding work in business, practice, and technology with a respected judging panel from across the accountancy profession.
Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on:
About Access Group:
Access Group is a leading author of fully integrated business management software. The portfolio spans solutions for ERP, finance, HR, payroll, warehousing, business intelligence, professional service automation and manufacturing. More than 10,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations use Access solutions to improve their performance, profitability and drive growth, unlocking their business potential through improved business insight.
About Access aCloud
aCloud delivers intuitive solutions that connect seamlessly with Access’ on-premise software suite. The constantly evolving portfolio of applications focuses on self-service, collaboration, employee engagement, process improvement and mobility. A modern, easy-to-understand user experience, it facilitates rapid end-user adoption with minimal training. Designed for everyone in an organisation, aCloud works the way people do – collaboratively, on the go, and in real-time.
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- Access’ software is recognised by HM Revenue & Customs
- The Innovation Award finalist at the National Business Awards 2013
- Enabler of the Year finalist at the National Business Awards 2012
- Software Product of the Year finalist at the British Accountancy Awards 2012
- ICT in Manufacturing finalist at the Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2012
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 list (47th)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list (63rd)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for mid-market companies (85th)
- Accountancy Age Award 2010 for ‘Software Package of the Year’