Access Group teams up with Google and Renault for big data event
Access Group, the mid-market software company, has announced the line-up for its strategic big data event taking place on Thursday 13th March 2014 at Google HQ in London.
Entitled ‘Think BIG for the future of Data’, the sessions will look at how organisations are coping with the explosion in data. It will address how business intelligence is helping senior executives cut through the noise, allowing them to accurately report and make informed business decisions.
The recently announced speakers include presentations from Brad Kilshaw, EMEA cloud platform partner sales, Google Enterprise, along with Jason Price sales and marketing director at fleet logistics and telematics solutions provider Isotrak and Jean Louis Wiedemann head of marketing for fleet sales at car manufacturer Renault.
The line-up will include:
- How big data is revolutionising the transport industry – Jason Price, Isotrak
- How big data is allowing Renault to gain competitive advantage – Jean Louis Wiedemann, Renault
- Leveraging big data: Google’s vision – Brad Kilshaw, Google
Brad from Google will share his vision and expert advice on the analysis of billions of lines of data and cloud infrastructure and explain how to turn data into profit within the business. Attendees will also discover how big data enables Renault to have an edge over its competitors, along with a practical demonstration of business intelligence dashboards capable of handling hundreds of billions of rows of data. Jason of Isotrak will also be joined by logistic and transport experts Turners, who will be talking about how they are analysing data to drive fuel savings and their green agenda.
The day will give C level executives the tools and knowledge needed to drive their business forward with the smart use of big data, along with the opportunity to network with other attendees and the presenters over lunch.
Chris Tossell, commercial director for Access, commented, "We've secured a fantastic speaker line-up for what promises to be an exceptional day for business leaders. With a key focus on how data can be used to drive business success, I believe this will be of invaluable benefit to our attendees."
If you are interested in attending the event, please visit the website here to register.
- Ends -
More information on Access’ full software portfolio: http://www.theaccessgroup.com.
Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on:
Access is a leading author of fully integrated business management software. The portfolio spans solutions for ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, warehousing, business intelligence, professional service automation and manufacturing. More than 5,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations use Access solutions to improve their performance, profitability and drive growth, unlocking their business potential through improved business insight.
Vertical focus and industry-specific solutions differentiate Access in the market and templated solutions make for rapid and easy deployments. Using Access software to automate operations, streamline processes and share real-time business information anytime, anywhere, businesses can benefit from significant performance improvements.
Access is one of the top five fastest growing UK software developers in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 2012 and featured in last year’s Profit Track 100. On-going commitment to excellence, customers and employees has also placed the company among the UK’s top employers in The Sunday Times’ 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ 2011.
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- Access’ software is recognised by HM Revenue & Customs
- The Innovation Award finalist at the National Business Awards 2013
- Enabler of the Year finalist at the National Business Awards 2012
- Software Product of the Year finalist at the British Accountancy Awards 2012
- ICT in Manufacturing finalist at the Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2012
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 list (47th)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list (63rd)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for mid-market companies (85th)
- Accountancy Age Award 2010 for ‘Software Package of the Year’