Access launches cloud-based HR for the growing business
Colchester UK, 22 July 2013 – Access Group has launched its latest SaaS offering with aCloud HR, further extending the aCloud platform of integrated business software. The new easy to use, mobile solution is quick to set up and designed for the smaller business. Helping to manage all aspects of key HR information, it can be made available to staff and managers, alongside the HR team.
Based on the proven Access SelectHR platform, aCloud HR is the perfect solutions for businesses that do not require a large scale HCM system. Stuart Allsopp CTO for Access Group, said, “As a small company begins to experience the growing pains of its expansion it needs to transition to a HR system to help reduce the burden of manual processes. aCloud HR supports these businesses and their workforces providing for the day-to-day HR needs and for future expansion.”
The aCloud HR solution is already starting to gain traction with the Access customer base. Ally Maughan, HR consultant and MD of People Puzzles, commented, “aCloud HR is as easy to use as Facebook and has none of the complexity or time-consuming data entry requirements of other systems that claim to be designed for SMEs. If you have less than 100 employees this is what you need.”
Dee Caporali, sales director of HCM (Human Capital Management) for Access Group commented, “Organisations want to provide a better user experience, to simplify the workflow and facilitate better decision making in this data-driven age. aCloud HR supports smaller organisations in helping them manage their employee information, absence and right-to-work processes, alongside meeting compliance requirements. Likewise, employees can access their own information to update, check their holiday allowances and book time off.”
The SaaS, pay-per-seat solution can be just switched on as business requirements grow, via an affordable monthly subscription. A payroll module is also available to accompany aCloud HR.
- Ends -
Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on:
About Access Group:
Access Group is a leading author of fully integrated business management software. The portfolio spans solutions for ERP, finance, HR, payroll, warehousing, business intelligence, professional service automation and manufacturing. More than 10,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations use Access solutions to improve their performance, profitability and drive growth, unlocking their business potential through improved business insight.
About Access aCloud
aCloud delivers intuitive solutions that connect seamlessly with Access’ on-premise software suite. The constantly evolving portfolio of applications focuses on self-service, collaboration, employee engagement, process improvement and mobility. A modern, easy-to-understand user experience, it facilitates rapid end-user adoption with minimal training. Designed for everyone in an organisation, aCloud works the way people do – collaboratively, on the go, and in real-time.
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- Access’ software is recognised by HM Revenue & Customs
- The Innovation Award finalist at the National Business Awards 2013
- Enabler of the Year finalist at the National Business Awards 2012
- Software Product of the Year finalist at the British Accountancy Awards 2012
- ICT in Manufacturing finalist at the Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2012
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 list (47th)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list (63rd)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for mid-market companies (85th)
- Accountancy Age Award 2010 for ‘Software Package of the Year’