SRM Industries shortlisted in Manufacturer of the Year Awards with Access SupplyChain
SRM Industries, global supplier of made to order gaskets, rubber mouldings and other engineering solutions, has been shortlisted in the ‘ICT in Manufacturing’ category of The Manufacturer of the Year Awards for its use of Access SupplyChain from Access Group.
James Rodgers, MD of Derbyshire-based SRM Industries, commented, “We’re delighted we’ve been shortlisted in the awards. We’ve made significant changes within the business and Access SupplyChain has helped to support us in increasing efficiency and productivity within our operations.”
“The new system has been embraced by the whole business to great effect,” continued Martin Spare, FD for SRM Industries. “We’re projecting our cost savings to be 21% this year with a revenue growth of 2.5% despite the continued recession. Access SupplyChain is playing a major part in helping us to achieve this.”
SRM Industries will find out if they have won at an awards ceremony at the International Convention Centre in Birmingham on Wednesday 4th December. To get the nomination SRM Industries underwent a rigorous selection process including a written entry and will present to a panel of industry experts in October at the University of Birmingham.
Neil Rushby, supply chain divisional manager for Access Group commented, “SRM now has more efficient waste tracking, improved stock control and better dispatch processes, with the latter saving 50 hours every month alone. It’s fantastic to see them reaping the benefits of their new integrated ERP system and to be recognised alongside their peers in these awards.”
- Ends -
Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on:
About Access Group:
Access Group is a leading author of fully integrated business management software. The portfolio spans solutions for ERP, finance, HR, payroll, warehousing, business intelligence, professional service automation and manufacturing. More than 10,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations use Access solutions to improve their performance, profitability and drive growth, unlocking their business potential through improved business insight.
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- Access’ software is recognised by HM Revenue & Customs
- The Innovation Award finalist at the National Business Awards 2013
- Enabler of the Year finalist at the National Business Awards 2012
- Software Product of the Year finalist at the British Accountancy Awards 2012
- ICT in Manufacturing finalist at the Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2012
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 list (47th)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list (63rd)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for mid-market companies (85th)
- Accountancy Age Award 2010 for ‘Software Package of the Year’