Interim report - 1 January – 30 September 2015
STOCKHOLM, October 23, 2015 - Strategic acquisition, 32% growth and strong profit in the third quarter
Summary of the third quarter, July – September 2015
- Net sales amounted to SEK 467.3 M (354.5), up 32 percent.
- EBITA amounted to SEK 42.2 M (34.0), an EBITA margin of 9.0 percent (9.6).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 30.8 M (25.1), an operating margin of 6.6 percent (7.1).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 21.7 M (19.0).
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0.71 (0.64).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -18.0 M (-29.9).
- Addnode Group has per 1 July 2015 acquired Trancat PLM, a German software vendor with an annual net sales of SEK 450 M.
Summary of the first nine months of the year, January – September 2015
- Net sales amounted to SEK 1 286.4 M (1 137.2), up 13 percent.
- EBITA amounted to SEK 98.5 M (95.6), an EBITA margin of 7.7 percent (8.4).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 68.0 M (70.0), an operating margin of 5.3 percent (6.2).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 50.0 M (52.6).
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 1.67 (1.78).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 45.8 M (55.8).
Significant events after the end of the period
- Addnode Group’s subsidiary CAD-Q manages Riksbyggen’s digital drawing archive comprising 250,000 drawings
- Changes in business model affect the subsidiary Cad-Q
32% growth and strong EBITA
Addnode Group has a strong growth and substantially improved earnings in the third quarter. We completed the acquisition of Transcat PLM, which is our largest acquisition to date. Growth was 32 percent and we have made a 24-percent improvement in EBITA compared with the corresponding period previous year.
We are investing in and building a product portfolio that creates the preconditions for higher earnings. In parallel, the share of recurring revenue in the third quarter comprised more than half of net sales. There is a clear trend. We are creating a more stable and even earnings capacity over time.
We are a leading European PLM company
In July 2015, we acquired Transcat PLM, which means that we have taken a leading position in the European Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) market. Following the acquisition, the combined TechniaTranscat has 400 employees in eight countries and net sales of slightly more than SEK 700 M (pro forma for the 2014 fiscal year). TechniaTranscat has a unique customer offering with Dassault Système’s product portfolio, a strong service offering and its own complementary software portfolio for processes, such as design, construction, simulation and the management of product data. We have already started to note that the synergies and advantages from the merger with TechniaTranscat are being realized.
Staffan Hanstorp, CEO and President
The information in this interim report is such that the Addnode Group must publish under the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication on October 23, 2015 at 08.30 a.m
For more information:
Staffan Hanstorp, CEO and President, Addnode Group AB
Tel: +46 (0) 733 77 24 30, mail: email@example.com
Johan Andersson, CFO and Head of Investor Relations, Addnode Group AB
Tel: +46 (0) 704 205 831, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Addnode Group
Addnode Group offers operation-critical IT-solutions to selected markets within both private and public sectors. We acquire, build and develop companies that deliver operation-critical IT solutions for specific needs from our customers.
Every day, 500,000 engineers use our systems to develop and maintain products, buildings and installations. 100,000 employees in the public sector use our solutions for municipal and government management.
We have 1,150 employees in Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Norway, Slovakia, the UK and the US and Serbia. Net sales in 2014 amounted to SEK 1,599 M. Addnode Group's Series B share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm, Small Cap. For more information, please visit www.addnodegroup.com.