Interim Report, 1 January – 31 March 2019
FIRST QUARTER SUMMARY, JANUARY–MARCH 2019
• Net sales increased to SEK 858 m (737), representing growth of 16 per cent, of which 8 per cent was organic. The currency-adjusted organic growth was 5 per cent.
• EBITA increased to SEK 82 m (66), for an EBITA margin of 9.6 per cent (9.0).
• Operating profit increased to SEK 56 m (44), for an operating margin of 6.5 per cent (6.0).
• Profit after tax decreased to SEK 15 m (29). Excluding remeasurement of contingent earn-out payments of SEK -24 m (-), profit after tax increased to SEK 39 m (29).
• Earnings per share decreased to SEK 0.45 (0.95).
• Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 226 m (205).
SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
• Acquisition of software company IntraPhone Solutions.
• Acquisition of KPASS IT, a partner of the French company Dassault Systèmes.
• Acquisition of British Autodesk business.
This information is inside information that Addnode Group AB (publ) is obligated to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08.30 a.m. CEST on 26 April 2019.
För mer information, vänligen kontakta
Helena Nathhorst, CFO Addnode Group
Tel +46 (0) 70 607 63 23, e-post email@example.com
About Addnode Group
Addnode Group acquires, operates and develops entrepreneur-driven companies that supply software and services to markets in which we have or can achieve a leading position. We are one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information, and a leading supplier of document and case management systems to public sector clients in Sweden and Norway.
We are 1,600 employees in Sweden, Germany, UK, Australia, Denmark, Finland, India, Canada, Netherlands, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, USA and Austria. Net sales in 2018 amounted to SEK 2,942 M. Addnode Group's Series B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit: www.addnodegroup.com