Interim Report, 1 January 1–30 September 2018
GROWTH AND DOUBLING OF EBITA MARGIN
THIRD QUARTER SUMMARY, JULY-SEPTEMBER 2018
Net sales increased to SEK 648 m (535), up 21 per cent.
• EBITA increased to SEK 65 m (25), for an EBITA margin of 10.0 per cent (4.7).
• Operating profit increased to SEK 40 m (3), for an operating margin of 6.2 per cent (0.6).
• Profit after tax increased to SEK 28 m (1).
• Earnings per share increased to SEK 0.84 (0.03).
• Cash flow from operating activities was SEK -61 m (-78).
SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE THIRD QUARTER, JULY–SEPTEMBER 2018
• Acquisition of software company Landborgen, with SEK 10 m in net sales.
• Acquisition of British Autodesk-partner Cadassist, with SEK 110 m in net sales.
SUMMARY OF NINE-MONTH PERIOD, JANUARY–SEPTEMBER 2018
• Net sales increased to SEK 2,102 m (1,742), up 21 per cent.
• EBITA increased to SEK 193 m (110), for an EBITA margin of 9.2 per cent (6.3).
• Operating profit increased to SEK 123 m (53), for an operating margin of 5.9 per cent (3.0).
• Profit after tax increased to SEK 85 m (35).
• Earnings per share increased to SEK 2.70 (1.15).
• Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 171 m (81).
This information is inside information that Addnode Group AB (publ) is obligated to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out to the left, at 08.30 a.m. CET on 25 October 2018.
For more information, please contact:
Johan Andersson, President and CEO
+46 (0)70 420 58 31
Helena Nathhorst, CFO
+46 (0)70 607 63 23
About Addnode Group
Addnode Group acquires, operates and develops entrepreneur-driven companies that supply software and services to markets in which we have or can achieve a leading position. We are one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information, and a leading supplier of document and case management systems to public sector clients in Sweden and Norway.
We are 1,600 employees in Sweden, Germany, UK, Australia, Denmark, Finland, India, Canada, Netherlands, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, USA and Austria. Net sales in 2017 amounted to SEK 2,520 M. Addnode Group's Series B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit: www.addnodegroup.com