Interim Report,1 January - 30 June 2017
SECOND QUARTER SUMMARY, APRIL–JUNE 2017
• Net sales increased to SEK 587.5 m (528.4), representing growth of 11 per cent.
• EBITA was SEK 32.8 m (37.0), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 5.6 per cent (7.0).
• Operating profit was SEK 14.6 m (23.3), corresponding to an operating margin of 2.5 per cent (4.4).
• Profit after tax was SEK 8.1 m (15.6).
• Earnings per share after dilution were SEK 0.27 (0.51).
• Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK -19.1 m (-28.2).
SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE SECOND QUARTER, APRIL–JUNE 2017
• Acquisition credit facility expanded by SEK 350 m to SEK 750 m in total.
• Acquisition of software company Canella.
• Acquisition of software company Forsler & Stjerna.
• Johan Andersson new CEO and expansion of Addnode Group’s executive management team.
FIRST HALF SUMMARY, JANUARY–JUNE 2017
• Net sales increased to SEK 1,208.1 m (1,069.2), representing growth of 13 per cent.
• EBITA increased to SEK 86.4 m (67.6), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 7.2 per cent (6.3).
• Operating profit increased to SEK 51.4 m (41.5), corresponding to an operating margin of 4.3 per cent (3.9).
• Profit after tax increased to SEK 35.2 m (28.3).
• Earnings per share after dilution increased to SEK 1.16 (0.93).
• Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 160.4 m (122.0).
This information is such that Addnode Group AB (publ) is obligated to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out to the left, at 11.00 a.m.
CET on 21 June 2017.
For more information, please contact:
Johan Andersson, President and CEO
+46 (0) 704 20 58 31
About Addnode Group
Addnode Group acquires, operates and develops entrepreneur-driven companies that supply software and services to markets in which we have or can achieve a leading position. We are one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information, and a leading supplier of document and case management systems to public sector clients in Sweden and Norway. More than 600,000 engineers and officials use our system solutions on a daily basis.
We are 1,300 employees in Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Norway, Slovakia, UK, US and Serbia. Net sales in 2016 amounted to SEK 2,195 M. Addnode Group's Series B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit: www.addnodegroup.com