INTERIM REPORT 1 JANUARY – 30 JUNE 2019
Second quarter (1 April – 30 June 2019)
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 67 (48).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) totalled MSEK 9 (24). Operating cash flow was MSEK 97 (20).
- Operating profit/loss (EBIT) was MSEK -10 (6).
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -30 (-13).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK -29 (-14), corresponding to SEK -0.87 (-0.41) per share.
- Production from Own wind power operations was 73 GWh (65). The increase was due to stronger wind conditions than in the preceding year.
- Average income from Own wind power operations was SEK 394 per MWh (534), of which SEK 313 per MWh (340) from electricity and SEK 81 per MWh (193) from electricity certificates, including guarantees of origin.
First half of the year (1 January – 30 June 2019)
- Net sales for the period amounted to MSEK 148 (103).
- Operating profit/loss before depreciation and amortisation excluding associates (adjusted EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 49 (54), and including associates (EBITDA) totalled MSEK -223 (54).
- Operating profit/loss excluding associates (adjusted EBIT) amounted to MSEK 11 (18), and including associates (EBIT) totalled MSEK -261 (18).
- Profit/loss before tax excluding associates (adjusted EBT) amounted to MSEK -33 (-29), and including associates (EBT) totalled MSEK -324 (-29).
- Profit/loss after tax excluding associates (adjusted loss after tax) amounted to MSEK -30 (-27) and including associates totalled MSEK -317 (-27), corresponding to SEK -9.48 (-0.81) per share before dilution and SEK -9.40 (-0.81) per share after dilution.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 136 (44) and total cash flow was MSEK 145 (-94) including cash proceeds from the sale of associates of MSEK 193 (0) and loan repayments of MSEK -146 (-900).
- Production from Own wind power operations was 175 GWh (141). Production from Co-owned wind power operations ceased in conjunction with the sale of the associate Sirocco.
- Average income from Own wind power operations was SEK 441 per MWh (527), of which SEK 342 per MWh (349) from electricity and SEK 99 per MWh (179) from electricity certificates.
- The sale of the company’s participation in the associate Sirocco was completed.
Halmstad 17 July, 2019
ARISE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact
Daniel Johansson, VD Arise AB, +46 702 244 133
Linus Hägg, CFO Arise AB, +46 702 448 916
This information is information that Arise AB] is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET on 17 July 2019.
Arise is one of Sweden´s leading wind power companies, with the business concept to develop, build and manage onshore wind farms for its own account and on behalf of investors. The company is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Arise AB (publ), P.O. Box 808, SE-301 18 Halmstad, Sweden, telephone +46 (0)10 450 71 00, corporate id .no. 556274-6726
E-mail email@example.com, www.arise.se