Interim Report January-September 2020
“Activity on the market increased in the third quarter. It’s great to see that sales of new build apartments are going so well in our tenant-owned dwelling projects,” says Annica Ånäs, CEO of Atrium Ljungberg.
- Net sales increased to SEK 2,166 million (SEK 2,073 m), of which rental income amounted to SEK 1,789 million (SEK 1,933 m).
- The letting rate was 92 per cent (92%), including project properties.
- Net letting for the period amounted to SEK -2 million (SEK -75 m), of which SEK 17 million (SEK -42 m) referred to project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management amounted to SEK 1,205 million (SEK 1,339 m). The surplus ratio amounted to 67 per cent (69%).
- The profit before changes in value amounted to SEK 842 million (SEK 945 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties amounted to SEK-742 million (SEK 1,597 m).
For the third quarter the corresponding number was SEK 467 million (SEK 283 m).
Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK -285 million (SEK -554 m).
- The net profit for the period totalled to SEK 177 million (SEK 1,762 m), corresponding to SEK 1.37 per share (SEK 13.55 per share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s held properties increased to SEK 1,809 million
(SEK 1,217 m).
- Property acquisitions amounted to SEK 266 million (SEK 1,166 m).
- Sales of properties increased to SEK 3,979 million (SEK 1,031 m).
- Temporary rebates related to Covid-19 amounted to SEK 39 million net, which includes SEK 1 million for the third quarter.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)
This disclosure contains information that Atrium Ljungberg AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 15-10-2020 07:30 CET.
For additional information, please contact:
Annica Ånäs, CEO, Atrium Ljungberg, Tel +46 (0) 703 41 53 37
Martin Lindqvist, CFO, Atrium Ljungberg Tel +46 (0) 709 27 60 09
Atrium Ljungberg is one of Sweden’s biggest listed property companies. We own, develop and manage properties in growth markets in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Uppsala. Our focus is on developing attractive urban environments for offices and retail, supplemented with residentials, culture, service and education. The total letting area is approximately 1.1 million square metres valued at SEK 46 billion. Our areas include more than 30,000 workers and students as well as 1,000 residents. Our project portfolio will enable us to invest the equivalent of approximately SEK 36 billion in the future. Atrium Ljungberg is listed as ATRLJ-B.ST on the NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap list. Find out more at www.al.se