BJÖRN BORG AB INTERIM REPORT JANUARY – JUNE 2015
1 APRIL – 30 JUNE, 2015
- The Group’s net sales increased by 2 percent to SEK 99.2 million (97.0). Excluding currency effects, sales fell by 5 percent.
- The gross profit margin was 53.0 percent (52.5).
- The operating loss amounted to SEK 1.7 million, compared with year-earlier profit of SEK 0.5 million.
- The loss after tax amounted to SEK 2.3 million, compared with year-earlier profit of SEK 2.2 million.
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK –0.04 (0.15).
- Brand sales (excluding VAT) decreased by 3 percent to SEK 246 million (254). Excluding currency effects, the decrease was 5 percent.
1 JANUARY – 30 JUNE, 2015
- The Group’s net sales decreased by 4 percent to SEK 230.3 million (239.8). Excluding currency effects, sales decreased by 11 percent.
- The gross profit margin was 53.4 percent (52.7).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 11.2 million (19.6).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 12.6 million (17.6).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.57 (0.76).
- The comparative period in 2014 includes delayed shipments, which increased revenue in the first half-year by about SEK 25 million and operating profit by about SEK 12 million.
- Brand sales (excluding VAT) increased by 1 percent to SEK 640 million (636). Excluding currency effects, brand sales decreased by 2 percent.
QUOTE FROM THE CEO
“The underlying performance of Björn Borg is in line with the objectives announced in our previous interim report, despite a somewhat weaker second quarter operating result,” said CEO Henrik Bunge.
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Bunge, CEO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
Daniel Grohman, CFO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
Björn Borg is required to make public the information in this interim report in accordance with the Securities Market Act.
The information was released for publication on August 12, 2015 at 7:30 pm (CET).