BJÖRN BORG AB INTERIM REPORT JANUARY – MARCH 2019
1 JANUARY – 31 MARCH, 2019
- The Group’s net sales increased 11.2 percent to SEK 188.2 million (169.2). Excluding currency effects, sales increased 7.1 percent.
- Net sales for own e-commerce and e-tailers amounted to SEK 53.0 million (35.6), an increase of 48.9 percent.
- The gross profit margin was 56.8 percent (57.1).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 18.5 million (15.1).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 16.9 million (14.9).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.67 (0.60).
QUOTE FROM THE CEO
“We have never generated more revenue in the year’s first quarter and I am especially pleased with how well our sports fashion collection has been received, where we for example grew our own e-commerce by more than 100 percent, driven by both women and men,” noted CEO Henrik Bunge.
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Bunge, CEO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
Jens Nyström, CFO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
This information is information that Björn Borg AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at May 14, 2019 at 17:30 am (CET).