Interim report Byggmax Group AB January 1 - June 30 2020
BEST QUARTER IN HISTORY
SUMMARY OF THE SECOND QUARTER OF 2020
• Net sales increased to SEK 2,499 M (1,799), representing growth of 38.9 percent.
• The Group’s currency adjusted like-for-like sales increased by 39.2 percent.
• The gross margin was 31.1 percent (30.7).
• EBITA amounted to SEK 357 M (133), with an EBITA margin of 14.3 percent (7.4).
• EBIT amounted to SEK 347 M (123), with an EBIT margin of 13.9 percent (6.8).
• Net profit for the period amounted to SEK 268 M (87).
• Earnings per share totaled SEK 4.39 (1,42).
• Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 1,254 M (788).
• Six (eight) stores opened during the period.
• The financial impact from the Covid-19 pandemic on Byggmax Group in the second quarter has been postive.
• Byggmax top-ranked in Verdens Gang (VG Norway) price survey for terrace projects
This is information that Byggmax Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and information
that Byggmax Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Market Act. The information was submitted
for publication on July 15, 2020 at 8 a.m.
For further information, please contact:
Helena Nathhorst, CFO
Mobile: +46 76119 00 40
Mattias Ankarberg, CEO Byggmax Group
Mobile: +46 76119 09 85