Interim Report 1 January – 30 September
JULY – SEPTEMBER 2018
- Net sales amounted to SEK 1,380 million (1,387)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK -7 million (-3)
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK -37 million (-32)
- EBITDA before items affecting comparability amounted to SEK 70 million (60)
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 48 million (50)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to SEK -52 million (-57)
JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2018
- Net sales amounted to SEK 4,563 million (4,344)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 26 million (24)
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK -42 million (-90)
- EBITDA before items affecting comparability amounted to SEK 257 million (204)
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 196 million (170)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to SEK -27 million (-66)
– Cabonline continued to improve profits in the third quarter, mainly due to earlier acquisitions and reduced costs in the Swedish operation, says Peter Viinapuu, CEO. It was especially gratifying that Stockholm County Council, in September, decided to give TaxiKurir and Sverigetaxi renewed confidence in operating mobility service taxi services from 1 April 2019 until 31 March 2022, with the possibility of extension for an additional year. Cabonline received the highest ranking in terms of quality among all tenderers. As a result, Cabonline was awarded more than 96 percent of the total travel volume. Stockholm County Council estimates the total value of the contract at approximately SEK 800 million per year. The contract confirms our leading position in a strategically important part of the Nordic market.
This information is such information that Cabonline Group Holding AB (publ) is required to publish pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The information was provided by the contact person below for publication on November 22, at 16.00 CET.
For more information, please contact:
Olof Fransson, CFO
Tel +46 (0)70 517 20 22, e-post: email@example.com
Cabonline Group Holding AB (publ)
Box 16017, 103 21 Stockholm
About Cabonline Group
Cabonline Group is a leading technology and service provider for the taxi industry in the Nordics. In Sweden, Finland and Norway, around 2 700 transporters are connected with approximately 6 000 vehicles under different brands, including TaxiKurir, Sverigetaxi (former Taxi 020), TOPCAB, Taxi Skåne, NorgesTaxi, Kovanen and FixuTaxi. Through Cabonline Group, the transporters get attractive customer agreements, industry-leading technology as well as access to large scale advantages and infrastructure. Cabonline Group has a turnover of approximately 5.7 billion SEK and performs over 50,000 journeys every day.