Bulletin from Catella AB (publ)’s 2013 annual general meeting
Today Catella AB (publ) held its annual general meeting at which the following resolutions were adopted:
- retained earnings and profits for the year shall be carried forward;
- directors’ fees are unchanged compared with last year and total SEK 1,700,000, of which the Chairman of the Board shall receive SEK 500,000 and other directors shall each receive SEK 300,000. Auditor’s fees are to be paid in accordance with approved invoices.
- Johan Claesson, Jan Roxendal and Niklas Johansson were re-elected and Viveka Ekberg and Petter Stillström were elected as new directors. Johan Claesson was elected Chairman of the Board. Stefan Carlsson and Björn Edgren declined re-election.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was elected as auditors for a term of office commencing the close of the 2013 annual general meeting until the close of the 2014 annual general meeting, with Patrik Adolfson as intended auditor-in-charge.
- to adopt the nomination committee’s proposals regarding principles for the nomination committee;
- to approve a resolution proposed by the board regarding guidelines for compensation to senior executives.
For more information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
46 8 463 33 10
Ann Charlotte Svensson
Head of Communications
46 8 463 32 55, 46 72 510 11 61
About Catella: Catella is an independent financial advisor and asset manager. We have operations in 12 European countries and some 450 employees. Catella has a strong offering in financial services through our business breadth, geographical coverage and leading position in the property sector. Catella is listed on Nasdaq OMX First North Premier, trading under the stock symbols CAT A and CAT B. The company’s certified advisor is Remium AB. Read more about Catella at www.catella.com.