Interim Report January - March 2020: Stable foundation in a changing environment
29 April 2020, 3.00 p.m.
- Rental income increased by 7 percent to SEK 315.1 million (294.0).
- The net operating surplus increased by 12 percent to SEK 249.1 million (223.2).
- Profit from property management increased by 14 percent to SEK 177.4 million (155.9).
- Profit for the period decreased to SEK 143.8 million (245.8), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 3.81 (6.52), including changes in value of SEK 5.4 million (157.4).
- Net asset value per share, EPRA NAV, increased to SEK 208.16 (178.50).
For the first quarter of 2020, Catena shows increasing profit from property management and reports continued stable cash flows.
“The assessment is that Catena, with its focus on logistics properties, has a stable foundation”, says Catenas CEO Benny Thögersen.
“Our current projects are progressing entirely in accordance with their original schedules, with a high level of activity and major construction projects taking place at, for example, Logistics Position Sunnanå outside Malmö and at Logistics Position Tostarp outside Helsingborg, says Catenas CEO Benny Thögersen.
At 10.00 a.m. on April 30th, the webcast will commence for the interim report for January-March 2020.
Follow the webcast via this link: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/catena-fastigheter-q1-2020
Dial-in: UK: +443333009270, US: +18335268347, Sweden: +46850558356
For further information, please contact
Benny Thögersen, CEO
Tel. +46 706-60 83 50
Peter Andersson, Deputy CEO and CFO
Tel. +46 730-70 22 44
Catena’s objective is to own, efficiently manage and actively develop well-situated properties that have the potential to generate steadily growing cash flow and good growth in value. Catena’s overriding goal, based on its focused orientation, is to give shareholders a favourable long-term total return. The properties had a total value of SEK 16,867.8 million as of 31 March 2020. Catena AB is listed on the NASDAQ Stockholm exchange.
This information is such that Catena AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the contact persons mentioned in this press release, for publication at the time stated above.