Invitation to AGM in Catena AB (publ)
At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday, April 29, 2009, the following proposals, among other items, will be put forward:
• The Board will propose a dividend of SEK 5.25 per share and the record date as May 5, 2009 payment of dividend will take place on May 8, 2008.
• Ingrid Berggren and Per Sjöberg have stated that they are declining reelection to the Board of Directors. The Nomination Committee proposes the reelection of all other Board members, that is, Henry Klotz, Peter Hallgren, Christer Sandberg, Lennart Schönning, Erik Selin and Svante Wadman.
• The Nomination Committee proposes that Board fees remain unchanged. The fee to the Chairman shall amount to SEK 210,000 and other Board members who do not receive salaries from the company shall receive SEK 105,000 each.
• The Board proposes revision of the Articles of Association regarding publication of notices under the condition that the change in the manner of convening General Meetings of shareholders in the Swedish Companies Act (SFS 2005:551) will become effective.
• The Board’s proposal of guidelines for remuneration to the President and the senior executives.
• A renewed mandate for the Board to decide on purchase and transfer of the company’s own shares.
For information, please contact Peter Hallgren, President and Chief Executive Officer,
tel +46-31-760 09 32, or Rune Jonsson, CFO, tel +46-31-760 09 35.