Clavister Q3 2020: Revenue Growth of 39%, EBITDA Margin of 22%
October 28, 2020, Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. Clavister, a leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, released its third quarterly 2020 interim report today.
"Our third quarter of 2020 saw strong revenue growth of 39 %, record gross margin and an EBITDA margin of 22 %. I am really proud of the Clavister team and partners whom have remained fully operational and focused on delivering solutions to our customers despite the challenges due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The year to date results strengthen our confidence in delivering on our 2020 financial ambition of year-on-year improvements of EBITDA, EBIT and operating cash-flow.”
John Vestberg, President and CEO
The Third Quarter
- Revenue amounted to 41.5 (31.9) MSEK, an increase of 39%.
- Net sales amounted to 39.4 (31.8) MSEK, an increase of 32%.
- Order intake amounted to 35.1 (37.3) MSEK.
- Gross profit amounted to 37.7 (25.9) MSEK, corresponding to a gross margin of 90.6 (81.1)%.
- EBITDA amounted to 9.1 (-4.0) MSEK, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 22%.
- EBIT amounted to 1.3 (-14.5) MSEK, corresponding to an EBIT margin of 3%.
- Net profit amounted to -10.0 (-25.8) MSEK and earnings per share to -0.39 (-1.05) SEK.
- Operating cash flow amounted to -13.8 (-12.5) MSEK.
The full quarterly report can be found at the Company’s web page: https://www.clavister.com/company/investor-relations/financial-reports/2020-2/
At 09:00 CET, October 28, Clavister’s CEO John Vestberg and Clavister’s new CFO, David Nordström will be presenting the quarterly results in a live websession. Following the presentation, the audience will be given the opportunity to ask John and David questions in a Q&A session. Register at: https://www.clavister.com/company/investor-relations/financial-reports/2020-2/
For additional information regarding this press release, please contact:
John Vestberg, President and CEO, +46 (0)660-29 92 00 or email@example.com
Clavister is a leading European cybersecurity vendor with over 20 years of experience. Seated in Sweden, the company has customers in more than 150 countries; Communication Service Providers, Governments, Enterprises and Managed security service providers (MSSPs). The stock, Clavister Holding AB, is listed at Nasdaq First North. FNCA Sweden AB is the Company’s Certified Advisor (+46 8-528 00 399, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
This information is information that Clavister Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 CET on October 28, 2020.