AGM in Diös Fastigheter confirms the proposed dividend of SEK 2.85 per share
At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Diös Fastigheter AB (publ) following decision were taken:
- Dividend for 2015 shall be SEK 2.85 per share. The record date for the dividend would be Thursday 28 April 2016. In accordance with the resolution of the meeting, it is expected that the cash dividend of SEK 2.85 per share will be sent out by Euroclear Sweden on Tuesday 3 May 2016.
- To re-elect the Board of Directors: Bob Persson, Anders Bengtsson, Maud Olofsson, Ragnhild Backman and Svante Paulsson.
- To re-elect Bob Persson as Chairman of the Board.
- The Board of Directors’ remuneration to be SEK 725 000 in total.
- To elect the registered audit firm Deloitte AB, with Lars Helgesson as new chief auditor, until the 2017 AGM.
- The proposed fee to the auditors is paid according to invoice with maximum price.
- Unchanged principles governing the appointment of the Nominating Committee for the 2017 AGM.
- To authorise the board of directors to buy back and transfer shares of the company until the next AGM.
- To authorise the board of directors to acquire and transfer shares of the company until the next AGM.
For further information, please contact:
Knut Rost, CEO Diös Fastigheter
Telephone: +46 (0)10-470 95 01
Rolf Larsson, CFO Diös Fastigheter
Telephone: +46 (0)10-470 95 03
This information is disclosed by Diös Fastigheter AB (publ) according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication on 26 April 2016 at 16:00 pm CEST.
Diös Fastigheter owns and develops both commercial and residential properties in prioritized growth areas in northern Sweden. With a market value of SEK 13.0 billion, a portfolio of 313 properties and a lettable area of 1.352 sq., our vision is to be the most active and sought-after landlord in our market. The properties are located from Borlange to Lulea with its head office in Östersund. The company has since 2005 had a continuous growth in value in the property portfolio and the share is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap. Learn more about Diös on www.dios.se