Diös Fastigheter’s Year-end Report 2018
This year’s result is good! Profitable investments and a more clear-cut position will enable us to continue to grow. Our property management income was up by 9 per cent to SEK 894 million, mainly on increased revenue, improved efficiency and reduced interest expenses. The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 3.00 per share.
- Income increase was 5 per cent and totals SEK 1,810 million (1,719)
- Property management income increase was 9 per cent and totals SEK 894 million (822)
- Unrealized changes in property values amounted to SEK 678 million (402) and for derivatives to SEK 16 million (27)
- Profit after tax was SEK 1,341 million (1.029)
- Earnings per share were SEK 9.94 (7.78)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 3.00 per share (2.90), to be evenly distributed on two occasions.
− With a clearer focus on generating growth through a long-term and responsible approach, we will drive urban development to create value for our shareholders, our tenants and our cities. By placing the emphasis on relationships and by seeking to understand the future, we are continuing our mission to create Sweden’s most inspiring places, says Knut Rost, CEO.
For further information, please contact:
Knut Rost, CEO Diös Fastigheter
Phone: +46 (0)10-470 95 01
Rolf Larsson, CFO Diös Fastigheter
Phone: +46 (0)10- 470 95 03
This information is information that Diös Fastigheter AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:00 CET on 14 February 2019.
Diös Fastigheter owns and develops both commercial and residential properties in prioritized growth cities. With a market value of approx. SEK 20.8 billion, a portfolio of 330 properties and a lettable area of 1,464,000 sq.m, our vision is to be the most active and sought-after landlord in our market. The market extends from Borlänge to Luleå, and the company’s head office is in Östersund. Since it started in 2005, the company has had continuous growth in the value of its property portfolio and its shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap. Find out more about Diös at www.dios.se
Diös Fastigheter AB (publ), Box 188, SE-831 22 Östersund | Phone: +46 770-33 22 00, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.dios.se | Corp Id: 556501-1771