New premises and measures to reduce risk of spreading Covid-19 virus at Diös AGM
The spread of Covid-19 (“the Corona virus”) is still difficult to assess and Diös is closely following the development. In order to safeguard the health of the shareholders, the Board of Directors and employees, several new decisions have been made regarding the company's Annual General Meeting on April 2, 2020
The Swedish Public Health agency instructions for limiting general contagion include avoiding larger public events, and when these cannot be avoided, minimizing time spent as well as avoiding crowding situations and other interactions with many people. As a cautionary and risk-minimizing measure, Diös has therefore decided to alter arrangements for the planned AGM. Measures are being activated from two perspectives: serious regard for the health and well-being of shareholders, as well as maintaining the opportunity for shareholders to fully exercise their shareholder rights.
The arrangements at the AGM will accordingly be altered as follows:
- New location, the Annual General Meeting is relocated to Prästgatan 46, 3rd floor, Östersund.
- Registration will begin at 12:30.
- No lunch will be served.
- Scheduled speeches from the CEO and auditor will be shorter than normal.
- A pre-recorded speech, in Swedish, by the CEO will be available on www.dios.se
- In addition to the Chairman of the Board and the CEO, Board members and persons in the executive management will attend the AGM to a limited extent.
- The number of non-shareholders present is limited, which applies to both external guests and employees.
- No cloakroom is available. Visitors are encouraged to bring outerwear into the meeting room.
- The AGM will be minimized in time, without restricting shareholders' rights.
Shareholders who are unwell, have recently visited a risk area, belong to a risk group or feel worried about the spread of infection are urged not to attend the AGM. We would therefore like to remind of the opportunity to participate via a representative. A proxy form is available at www.dios.se/agm2020. Please note that Diös is not allowed to collect proxies and act as agents.
Diös closely monitors the development of the risk of contagion and asks everyone who intends to attend the AGM to stay updated via www.dios.se about any further measures.
For further information, please contact:
Rolf Larsson, CFO Diös Fastigheter
Phone: +46 (0)10- 470 95 03
Johan Dernmar, IR, Diös
Telefon: +46(0)10-470 95 20
Diös Fastigheter owns and develops both commercial and residential properties in prioritized growth cities. With a market value of approx. SEK 22.9 billion, a portfolio of 333 properties and a lettable area of 1,483,000 sq.m, our vision is to create the most inspiring cities in Sweden. The market extends from Borlänge to Luleå, and the company’s head office is in Östersund. Since it started in 2005, the company has had continuous growth in the value of its property portfolio and its shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap. Find out more about Diös at www.dios.se
Diös Fastigheter AB (publ), Box 188, SE-831 22 Östersund | Phone: +46 770-33 22 00, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.dios.se | Corp Id: 556501-1771