camexpo 2014 opens tomorrow at Olympia
With the final preparations now well underway, and visitor pre-registration figures ahead of the same time last year, this year’s camexpo, which opens at 10am tomorrow (Saturday 4 October) at Olympia Central, London, is set to enjoy its biggest edition yet.
More than 5,000 attendees – from sole practitioners and large CAM clinics to health care professionals, heath store retailers and press representatives – are expected to visit the popular two day integrative and natural health show and conference.
Showcasing everything from supplements and remedies to natural beauty and spa supplies to essential clinical equipment and services – the event will feature 200 exhibiting companies. The full exhibitor list is available online at http://www.camexpoexhibitors.co.uk.
camexpo Keynote Theatres
Full timings and seminar summaries for camexpo’s two Keynote Theatres (sponsored by Revital) are available at www.camexpo.co.uk/seminars.
Saturday 4th October 2014
- Dr Marilyn Glenville: Osteoporosis – How to prevent, treat and reverse it
- Professor Pfeifer: An integrative treatment approach to metastatic cancer
- Yvonne Bishop-Weston: Nourishing children's body & brain
- Dr Robert Marshall: Redefining the therapeutic protocol – an analysis of the commonplace dietary paradigm
- Antony Haynes: Auto-Immunity – World’s no. 1 health issue & what to do about it
- Janey Lee Grace: Prepare to shine – get your message out to a wider audience
- Rob Winwood: Marine omega 3 oil suitable for vegetarians
- Bettina Karsten: Functional exercises for ACL ligament rehab
- Dr Rob Verkerk: Balancing methylation and folate trafficking – for healthful, long lives
- Margaret Coats & Hazel Russo: Regulation update – new guidance on practitioner standards
- Niall Rafferty: How to maximise your potential growth using sports massage techniques
- Dr Robert Thomas: Lifestyle, nutritional and complementary strategies after cancer – a summary of the international evidence from an Oncologist perspective.
Sunday 5th October 2014
- Patrick Holford: Good Medicine – safe natural ways to solve common health problems
- Leon Chaitow: Chronic pelvic pain & dysfunction: evidence informed manual and integrated approaches
- Dr Vanya Gant: Probiotics – an infectious diseases physician’s view
- Dr Marilyn Glenville: Using nutrition to boost fertility and prevent miscarriage
- Obesity Panel Debate: with Dr Alyssa Burns-Hill, Jayney Goddard, Dr Robert Verkerk, and Tam Fry
- Dr Patrick Kingsley: Why does cancer develop
- Mark Shields “The difference that makes the difference” with the CAM coach
- Jayney Goddard: Choosing to live! Conquering devastating chronic conditions, permanently
- Dr Deepa Apte: Weight loss with ayurveda: does it really work?
- Dr Nina Bailey: Managing chronic inflammation: a cutting-edge approach to reversing chronic disease?
Further information about the show’s 48 Taster Workshops, 17 Demo Theatre sessions, and eight Business Clinic Sessions is also available online at www.camexpo.co.uk/education.
Entry to the Keynote Theatres, Demo Theatre and new Business Clinic – in partnership with Holistic Therapist Magazine, is included with all tickets (space permitting). The show’s 48 Taster Workshops, sponsored by Balens, are priced at £19.50 (incl VAT) per session.
To book for an entry ticket to camexpo at Olympia, London, on 4-5 October 2014, please visit www.camexpo.co.uk/register and use priority code CMEX588 to register in advance for £7.50 before midnight today (3 October) after which a £20 door charge may apply.
Media enquiries & press pass requests to:
Emma-Louise Jones, PR Manager
Editorial representatives of relevant trade and consumer media (including freelancers) are invited to apply for press passes to camexpo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday 3 October. Please note, additional details may be requested to verify journalistic activity and all press passes are issued at the management’s discretion.
camexpo enquiries to:
Zoe Campbell, Event Manager
t: 44 (0)1273 645119 e: email@example.com
Entry prices may vary with different promotional codes.
High res photography is available on request:
camexpo was named as a finalist in the Best UK Trade Show Exhibition (Under 2,000m2) category at the Association of Event Organisers (AEO) Excellence Awards in 2009 and 2010. In 2011, it was awarded Highly Commended by the AEO judges.
Diversified Communications UK (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton, Peterborough, Leamington Spa, and Nailsworth, Glos. In addition to camexpo, Diversified UK’s portfolio includes Natural & Organic Products Europe; Natural and Organic Awards; Natural Products Scandinavia in Malmö, Sweden (co-located with Nordic Organic Food Fair); Natural Products magazine; Natural Beauty Yearbook; lunch!; Casual Dining; office*; Ocean Business (including Offshore Survey Conference & Ocean Careers); OceanBuzz; MARELEC Marine Electromagnetics conference (in Philadelphia, USA); SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show; ServiceDesk360; Euro Bus Expo; Coach and Bus Live; Best of Britain & Ireland; The Route One Operator Excellence Awards; The National Coach Tourism Awards; Route One magazine; and Coach Monthly. For more information, visit: www.divcom.co.uk.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Communications, a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face-to-face events, eMedia, publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: seafood, food service, natural and organic, healthcare, commercial marine, and business management. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified employs over 800 staff, with divisions in the Eastern United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Thailand and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: www.divcom.com.