camexpo 2015 opens this weekend
camexpo – the UK’s leading complementary, natural and integrative health show for practitioners, therapists, CAM students, healthcare professionals, pharmacies, and health store retailers – opens at Olympia Central on Saturday 26 September.
The two day show will combine a 200-strong trade exhibition – showcasing everything from VMS and natural beauty to essential business services and supplies, and training schools and colleges, with a packed programme of Keynotes, seminars and workshops.
Zoe Campbell, event director of camexpo, says: “Complementary practitioners and therapists make a profound difference to people's lives, helping them through stress and worry, alleviating pain and improving their quality of life through a complementary and holistic approach. But they need support too, and camexpo 2015 is their essential event for finding the right new products, services, research and training to not only enhance their practice commercially but also help even more clients. We look forward to welcoming them this weekend.”
New additions to the exhibitor line-up include Herbprime Co, Wiley’s Finest UK, Crio Brü UK, The Healthy Juice Company, Queen Of Oil, Handspring Publishing, Emmett Therapies UK, Pure Natural Fresh, Nutrition Network, Wellbalancer, Aspect Minerals, DLT Chiropody, Association of Reflexologists, and Nativo Amusay.
They join returning exhibitors including Revive Active, NutriCentre, Pukka Herbs, Jing Advanced Massage Training, Balens, BackJoy Europe, Hifas da Terra, A.Vogel (Bioforce UK), Alliance for Natural Health International, Ayurveda Pura London, Green People, Hope’s Relief Skincare, Songbird Massage Waxes, Nutrigold, Symprove, Phi energydots, Complementary Medical Association, Expectancy, and Rio Trading Company (Health).
The full exhibitor list is available at www.camexpo.co.uk/exhibitor-list.
New Products Showcase
Aside from the wealth of new launches being unveiled at camexpo 2015, this year’s visitors will also be the first to see the results of the show’s annual camexpo Best New Product or Service Award.
Entrants include Pillar Healthcare, Springfield Nutraceuticals, Prof. George Birkmayer NADH, INGENEIUS – Nutritional Genomics, G&G Vitamin Centre, Bathing Beauty, TEATOX, NANNYcare goat milk formulas, Chris James Mind Body, Elli, The Organic Protein Company, Bio Protective Systems, Just For Tummies by Linda Booth, Kumbh Holistic Therapies, Vedapulse UK, World Federation of Healing Community Interest Company, Synergy Natural Products –The LP Partnership, Ojamin: Herb & Fruit, NuZest Europe, and Kinetic Natural Product Distributors.
The popular New Products Showcase, featuring new innovations from the last twelve months, lets visiting buyers decide the winner. They get to cast their votes throughout the show’s opening day, with the results to be announced on Sunday 27 September.
Big name speakers
Dementia, Alzheimer’s, cancer, auto-immunity, chronic disease, and obesity – some of the biggest issues facing today’s healthcare profession – are all coming under spotlight for 2015.
New for 2015, an exclusive series of speaker Q&As (featuring Dr Marilyn Glenville, Antony Haynes, Til Luchau, Professor Ben Pfeifer, Jayney Goddard and many more) are available to view at www.camexpo.co.uk/category/speaker-qas.
Saturday 26 September:
- Professor Ben Pfeifer – Integrative oncological treatments for patients with metastatic prostate cancer
- Til Luchau – Sciatic pain: myofascial approaches
- Dr Marilyn Glenville – Brain Power – how nutrition can improve memory, concentration and reduce the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Dale Pinnock – The Power of Three: three dietary elements that deliver the broadest physiological benefit
- Panel debate – The C Word: Supporting people with cancer (your questions answered)
Nutrition Theatre (sponsored by Revive Active)
- Dr John Ogden – Developing and improving preventative health through nutrition
- Dr Robert Verkerk – Whole food, food state or synthetic nutrients – which is best?
- Dr Elisabeth Philipps – Beating fatigue! naturopathic approaches to optimising energy
- Dr Alex Richardson – Long-chain omega-3 for better mood, behaviour and learning
- Kate Delmar-Morgan – Working confidently with children in nutritional therapy
- Dr Nina Bailey – Personalising omega-3 treatment for optimal results using a biomarker-based approach
- Dr Daniel Jones – Combating osteoarthritis with nutrition
- Ben Lewis – The truth about nutrition trends
Sunday 27 September:
- Professor David Peters – The therapeutic client relationship
- camexpo Clinic of the Year Award presentation (sponsored by Professor George Birkmayer NADH)
- Jayney Goddard – Kindness and compassion: the sane route to weight loss and well-being
- Antony Haynes – Auto-immunity & the infection connection
Nutrition Theatre (sponsored by Revive Active)
- Katie Pande – Turmeric, dispelling the myths
- Dr Robert Verkerk – ‘Keto-adapt’ your clients in 3 months in 8 easy steps
- Dr Marilyn Glenville – The truth about supplements
- Erina MacSweeney – Cardio pulse wave screening and targeted nutrition, a series of case studies
- Professor Basant Puri – Lyme disease: the great imitator
- Miguel Toribio-Mateas – The BANT Wellbeing Guidelines: Because one-size-fits-all models don’t work
- Dr Randall Merchant – Dietary supplementation with Sun Chlorella A helps overcome vitamin B12 deficiency in vegans and vegetarians
- Dr Britt Cordi – Juicing for health
Entry tickets include access to the Keynote Theatre, Nutrition Theatre, Business Clinic and Demo Theatre (Taster Workshops, sponsored by Balens, are £19.50 incl VAT). For further information, please visit www.camexpo.co.uk/education.
camexpo opens at Olympia Central, London, on 26-27 September 2015. To book an entry ticket, please visit www.camexpo.co.uk/register-to-visit-camexpo-2015. Use priority code CMXP580 to register in advance for £7.50 before 25 September (tickets are £10 without a priority code, or £20 on the day).
Media enquiries & press pass requests to:
Emma-Louise Jones, Head of PR
Editorial representatives of relevant trade and consumer media (including freelancers) are invited to apply for press passes to camexpo via email to email@example.com before 9am on Saturday 26 September (as press passes are not guaranteed to be issued on the day).
t: +44 (0)1273 645134
camexpo enquiries to:
Zoe Campbell, Event Director
t: +44 (0)1273 645119
High res photography is available on request:
camexpo was named as a finalist in the Best UK Trade Show Exhibition (Under 2,000m2) category at the Association of Event Organisers (AEO) Excellence Awards in 2009 and 2010. In 2011, it was awarded Highly Commended by the AEO judges.
Diversified Communications UK (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton, Peterborough, Leamington Spa, and Nailsworth, Glos. In addition to camexpo, Diversified UK’s portfolio includes Natural & Organic Products Europe; Natural and Organic Awards; Natural Products Scandinavia in Malmö, Sweden (co-located with Nordic Organic Food Fair); Natural Products magazine; Natural Beauty Yearbook; lunch!; Casual Dining; office*; Ocean Business (including Offshore Survey Conference & Ocean Careers); OceanBuzz; MARELEC Marine Electromagnetics conference; SITS – The IT Service Management Show; ServiceDesk360; Euro Bus Expo; Coach and Bus Live; British Tourism & Travel Show – Best of Britain & Ireland; The Route One Operator Excellence Awards; The National Coach Tourism Awards; Route One magazine; and Coach Monthly. For more information, visit: www.divcom.co.uk.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Communications, a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face-to-face events, digital and print publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: seafood, food service, natural and organic, healthcare, commercial marine, and business management. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified employs over 850 staff, across eight divisions in seven countries. For more information, visit: www.divcom.com.