Casual Dining 2015 opens in London tomorrow
Casual Dining – the award winning trade event for the UK’s pub, restaurant and bar sector – is set to take casual dining to new heights as it takes over three floors of the Business Design Centre in London this week.
Already an essential date on many hospitality buyers calendars, Casual Dining opens for business at 10am on Wednesday 25 February. Over 4,000 attendees (representing multiple and independent pubs, bars, restaurants, hotels, wholesalers, distributers, and contract caterers from across the UK) are expected to pack the aisles over two days.
Casual Dining 2015 will feature over 150 sector leading exhibitors showcasing a vibrant choice of food and drink, equipment, interior design, furniture, technology and table top supplies. The full exhibitor list is available at https://onlineexhibitormanual.com/divCasualDining15/exhi/exhibitorList.aspx.
The show’s new upper feature level boasts 30 stands for 2015. It’s also home to the new Drinks Innovation Theatre, new Speciality Wine Village, Innovation Challenge Showcase, and Craft Beer & Cider Showcase.
Free Keynotes & tasting sessions
The CEOs of TGI Friday’s, ASK and Gourmet Burger Kitchen are among the names of Keynote speakers confirmed for Casual Dining 2015. Recent additions to the line-up include Simon King, director of operations at Burger and Lobster restaurant group & director of Wiltshire Pub Company, Alex Reilley, executive vice chairman at Loungers, and Stephen Evans, development director at GBK - joining Trevor Watson, director at David Coffer Lyons, in The Casual Dining Property Panel.
Full listings are available at www.casualdiningshow.co.uk/casual-dining-keynote-theatre and www.casualdiningshow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/drinks_sessions.pdf.
Wednesday 25 February
- Peter Backman, MD of Horizons: Who is setting the casual dining pace? And where are they going?
- Anthony Pender, chairman of The BII & MD of Yummy Pub Co: How we’ll raise standards in licensed retail together
- The CGA Peach Pioneer Panel: Chaired by Peter Martin, VP of CGA Peach, featuring Martin Morales (Ceviche), Harald Samuelsson (Côte), and Brandon Stephens (Tortilla)
- Mark McCulloch, founder & CEO of WE ARE Spectacular: Knockout Social Media – why you need to think more like a boxer when posting
- Design in the Casual Dining Sector & Casual Dining Design Awards 2015: Chaired by David Worthington, featuring Afroditi Krassa, Theo Williams, and Tina Norden
- Marco Reick, HR Director at Bill’s: How to grow rapidly without losing your identity
- The Casual Dining Property Panel: Chaired by Trevor Watson, director at David Coffer Lyons, featuring Simon King, director of operations at Burger and Lobster restaurant group & director of Wiltshire Pub Company, Alex Reilley, executive vice chairman at Loungers, and Stephen Evans, development director at GBK
- Stephen Holmes, CEO of ASK Italian & Zizzi: Transforming the ASK Italian Business
Thursday 26 February
- Jamie Campbell, Account Director, CGA Peach: Mind the Gap: Life Beyond the Capital
- Karen Forrester, CEO of T.G.I Friday’s: Theories, Philosophies, Values and Traditions
- The Propel Info Panel – How Pub Operators are Diversifying: Chaired by Paul Charity, MD of Propel Info, featuring James Nye (Anglian Country Inns), Tim Foster (Yummy Pub Company), Oliver Thain (Cambscuisine) and Kevin Charity (Bulldog Hotel Company)
- Alasdair Murdoch, CEO of Gourmet Burger Kitchen: How to stay relevant in a crowded marketplace
- The Casual Dining Innovation Challenge Live 2015
- Kate Nicholls, CEO of The ALMR: New government – future high street
- The Casual Dining Legends Interview: industry icon Ian Neill in conversation with Peter Martin, VP of CGA Peach
Casual Dining returns to the Business Design Centre, in Islington, London, on Wednesday and Thursday 25-26 February 2015.
Advance visitor registration closes at 8am on Wednesday 25 February (after which a £20 door charge may apply). To register for a free trade pass, please visit www.casualdiningshow.co.uk and quote priority code CDPR1 (direct link: www.eventdata.co.uk/Visitor/CasualDining.aspx?TrackingCode=CDPR1).
Media enquiries & press pass requests to:
Emma-Louise Jones, Head of PR
Editorial representatives of relevant trade and consumer media (including freelancers) are invited to apply for press passes to Casual Dining via email to email@example.com. (Please note, additional details may be requested to verify journalistic activity and all press passes are issued at the management’s discretion.)
Casual Dining was the first launch show (UK and international) in over five years to win ‘Best Tradeshow Exhibition under 2,000sq.m’ at the Association of Event Organisers’ Excellence Awards 2014.
High res images available upon request:
Diversified Communications UK Ltd (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton, Peterborough, Leamington Spa, and Nailsworth, Glos. Diversified UK’s portfolio includes Casual Dining; lunch!; The Natural Food Show (part of Natural & Organic Products Europe); Nordic Organic Food Fair in Malmö, Sweden (co-located with Natural Products Scandinavia); camexpo; office*; SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show; Natural Products magazine; the Natural Beauty Yearbook; Geo Business; Ocean Business (including Offshore Survey Conference & Ocean Careers); MARELEC Marine Electromagnetics conference in Philadelphia, USA; Euro Bus Expo; Coach and Bus Live; Best of Britain & Ireland; Route One; and Coach Monthly. For more information, visit: www.divcom.co.uk
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Communications, a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face-to-face events, eMedia, publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: seafood, food service, natural and organic, healthcare, commercial marine, and business management. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified employs over 800 staff, with divisions in the Eastern United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Thailand and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: www.divcom.com