Natural Beauty Yearbook unveils 2013 industry hotlist
Natural beauty advocate Janey Lee Grace has been named number one in the Natural Beauty Yearbook’s prestigious 6th annual industry hotlist. Published by Diversified Business Communications UK, the much-anticipated Who’s who in natural beauty Top 25, which is voted for by industry insiders, was announced last week at an exclusive launch party on 13 November for the 2013 edition.
Hosted by leading French beauty brand Melvita at Whole Foods Market, Kensington High Street, in London, the evening saw the natural beauty trade converge to hear the announcement of the Natural Beauty Yearbook’s exclusive countdown, which provides an essential snapshot of the leading personalities driving the hottest trends and products in the natural and organic beauty market.
“Despite the economic downturn consumers are still investing in the natural and organic category both for their health and the good of the planet,” said Natural Beauty Yearbook 2013 editor, Matt Chittock.
Best known for her appearances on BBC Radio 2’s Steve Wright in the Afternoon programme, where she reaches over seven million listeners, Janey Lee Grace is a passionate supporter of natural, eco and organic products and services. Whilst this is the first time that she’s scooped the top spot, Lee Grace has been voted into the Natural Beauty Yearbook’s Who’s who in natural beauty Top 10 for the past three consecutive years.
“I’m thrilled to be voted number one – thrilled to bits. I’m so passionate about natural and organic beauty, so thanks to everyone in the industry for voting for me,” Janey Lee Grace told the assembled crowd of beauty buyers, manufacturers, journalists and bloggers at the 2013 launch.
As the only trade-focused publication for the natural beauty industry, the Natural Beauty Yearbook 2013 is packed full of trend features, company profiles and an exclusive directory showcasing the best of this successful sector.
The full Who’s who in natural beauty 2013 – the top 25 list is as follows:
- Janey Lee Grace, broadcaster, author and natural beauty advocate
- Carol and Paul Richards, Herbfarmacy co-directors
- Alex and Kim Barani, Kinetic Enterprises
- Simon Ford, Melvita UK, brand manager
- Kirstie Allen, Pinks Boutique, co-founder
- Simon Duffy & Rhodri Ferrier, Bulldog, co-founders
- Graeme Hume, Pravera, founder
- Tracey Robinson, Vert PR, founder
- Sarah Brown, Pai Organic Skincare, owner
- Sebastian Pole and Tim Westwell, Pukka, co-founders
- Rebecca Goodyear, Biteable Beauty, PR and writer
- Claire Braithwaite, Zulu Beauty, co-owner
- Simon Golding, Australis, owner
- Dr Mariano Spiezia, Inlight Organic Skincare, founder
- Fiona Klonarides, Beauty Shortlist, editor
- Michael Lightowlers, Dr Organic, marketing director
- Nic White, Alva and ONE Beauty, founder
- Jayn Sterland, Weleda, commercial director
- Rivka Rose, Faith Products, founder
- Sarah Stacey & Jo Fairley, beauty journalists
- Ines Hermida, Whole Foods Market, beauty buyer
- Imelda Burke, Content Beauty, founder
- Margo Marrone, The Organic Pharmacy, founder
- Laura Rudoe, Evolve, owner
- Star Khechara, School of Holistic Cosmetology, course developer
Diversified Business Communications UK (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton. Diversified UK’s portfolio includes Natural & Organic Products Europe; Natural Products Scandinavia; lunch!; office*; SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show; SITS Europe (new for 2013); Natural Products magazine; and the Natural Beauty Yearbook.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Business Communications, a leading international media company, with a successful portfolio of sector leading exhibition, conferences, publications and websites.