New health and beauty innovations at Natural Products Scandinavia 2015
Now just over a week away, Natural Products Scandinavia has released a preview of some of this year’s Natural & Organic Awards Scandinavia entries.
The two day trade show, taking place at MalmöMässan, Malmö, Sweden, on 1-2 November, will feature over 350 of the most innovative natural, organic, fairtrade, free-from, and sustainable beauty brands from around the world.
Reflecting the show’s popular appeal, key buyers and decision makers from many of the Nordic region’s leading health stores, pharmacy chains, wholesalers and distributors are pre-registered to attend. Among them are representatives from Åhléns, Alma Norge AS, Apoteksgruppen AB, Cederroth A/S, COOP, ecobeautyshop, Gymgrossisten, H Naturkost, Heilsa ehf, HKC Egenvård, Holland & Barrett International, Life AB, Life Europe AB, Life Finland, Magasin du Nord, Midsona, Neal's Yard Remedies, Norges Naturmedisinsentral, Orkla Health, Ruohonjuuri Oy, Sunkost, Urtekram, and Dr. Oetker Danmark A/S.
Natural & Organic Awards Scandinavia
The voting zone for Natural & Organic Awards Scandinavia, located next to stand C54, gives visiting buyers the opportunity to select their favourite new natural health, nutrition, beauty, and food launches from the past twelve months. Votes are casted throughout the show’s opening day, on Sunday 1 November (between 10am-3pm), with the results to be announced at 5pm, in the Organic Theatre.
The following is just a sample of new innovations on show. For further details, please download the full listings at www.nordicorganicexpo.com/wp-content/uploads/Natural-Organic-Awards-Scandinavia-2015.pdf.
Best New Health & Nutrition Product
- Bio-Kult: Bio-Kult Infantis (probiotic multi-strain formula for infants)
- Lime Pharma Aps: Chia Oil Omega 3 Capsules
- The Natural Doctor: Clean & Boost (blended organic oils supplement); & Optimal Circulation
- Your Superfoods: Forever Beautiful Mix
- Baltex Natural AB: Gastroline Frukt & Fiber (cubed fruit and fibre)
- Mycology Research UK: Hericor-MRL (powder combination of two mushroom biomasses)
- Bathing Beauty: Jones The Bones Muscle And Joint Oil
- Biocare Vsyp: Le Multi+Q10
- Aduna: Moringa Green Superleaf Powder
- Alara Wholefoods: Yacon Syrup (superfood sweetener)
- Natures Aid: Organic Ultimate Superfoods
- Gicap Products Ltda: Quinoa Bar with Yacon
- Wellaware Supernutrition: Wellaware Pomegranate Smoothie
Best New Natural Skincare Product (face & body)
- Ou Eurobio Lab: 24k Gold Face Peel
- Les Anes D'Autan: Creme Veloutee (bodycream made with organic donkey milk)
- Ekovista: Monoi Oil (for body face and massaging)
- The Konjac Sponge: Konjac Eye Cleansing Pads
- Ou Eurobio Lab: Lait De Caviar (a light cleansing face milk)
- Inexor Naturals: Novascotia Fisherman Xtreme Skin Care (made with North Atlantic seakelp)
- Nirvana F&C Int's CO: Optimal Skin (with organic botanical oils and plant extracts)
- SKN-RG: Advanced Eye Elixir (toning and firming complex enhanced with SKN-RG quanta)
- Pharma Gp: Vilact Skin Cream
Best New Natural Beauty Product (cosmetics, haircare, beauty supplement)
- Apimab Laboratories: Anti-aging Serum (propolia certified, organic anti-ageing serum, made with plant based hyaluronic acid, and royal jelly)
- Biofood-Biolivs AB: Hemp Oil Intensive Conditioning Hair Mask (made with organic plant extracts, and essential fatty acids, omega 3, 6 and 9)
Best New Eco/Natural Living Product
- Aquaint: Aquaint Natural Cleansing Water (multipurpose natural sanitising water)
- Dagsmeja AB: Attitude Laundry Detergent (eco-friendly detergent that washes in cold water)
- Biolief: Biolief Dinnerware (100% biodegradable, ecologically produced using palm leaves)
- Dagsmeja AB: Natracare Nursing Pads (biodegradable, free from plastics, chlorine, latex and perfumes)
- Estvita: Rose Bay Willow Herb Tea
Best New Natural Food Product
- Axion Esti By Commerce: Arodama kiwi-bananaapple marmalade; Kalamata Olives; & Liquid Gold (extra virgin olive oil)
- Biofood-Biolivs Ab: Bounce – new flavour Cacao Orange
- The Primal Pantry: Coconut & Macadamia Raw Paleo Bar
- The Greek Olive Estate Smoothies: Drop Of Life (extra virgin olive oil)
- Garbanzo Snacks: roasted chickpea snacks
- Good Full Stop: Fruit & Nut Bars
- Inspiral Visionary Products: Coconut Pecks (coconut chips)
- Natures Aid: Liquid Coconut Oil
- Irjimpa, S.L: Parra Camino; & Parra Jiménez Oveja Negra (Don Merendon cheeses)
- Herbaria GmbH: Tasmanian Mountain Pepper; & Voatsiperifery Pepper
- Gicap Products Ltda: Zeodratated Fruits
Best New Natural Drink Product
- Typicalgreen Juice Smoothies: Typicalgreen Juice Smoothies
- Gicap Products Ltda: Yacon Syrup
Natural Products Scandinavia, co-located with Nordic Organic Food Fair, also features a full two day education programme, including sessions from leading natural and organic industry experts. The Beauty Innovation Theatre will host four ‘beauty hours’ for exhibitors to demonstrate their new product innovations.
For full seminar details and timings, please visit www.naturalproductsscandinavia.com/education.
For further information about Natural Products Scandinavia, please view the online show guide at www.naturalproductsscandinavia.com/showguide.
To register for a free trade ticket, which includes access to Nordic Organic Food Fair, please visit www.naturalproductsscandinavia.com and quote priority code NPSUK200 (direct link: www.eventdata.co.uk/Visitor/NPS.aspx?TrackingCode=NPSUK200).
Media enquiries & press pass requests to:
Sharna Waid, PR Executive
t. 44 (0)1273 645144
Exhibitor enquiries to:
Anne Seeberg, Event Manager
t: 44 (0)1273 645124
Eva Ellis, Sales Executive
t: 44 (0)1273 645141
Lars Larsson, Nordic Manager
Nordenskiöldsgatan 13, S - 211 19 Malmö, Sweden
t: 46 702 661170
In 2013, Natural Products Scandinavia won Best International Launch at the UK’s Exhibition News Awards. It was also finalist in the Best Trade Launch Show category at the UK’s Association of Event Organisers’ annual Excellence Awards.
In 2014, Nordic Organic Food Fair was shortlisted for Best Tradeshow Exhibition (UK & International) under 2,000sq.m at the UK’s Association of Event Organisers’ annual Excellence Awards. It was also a finalist in the Best International Launch category at the UK’s Exhibition News Awards.
High resolution imagery is available upon request:
Diversified Communications UK (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton, Peterborough, Leamington Spa, and Nailsworth, Glos. Diversified UK’s portfolio includes Natural Products Scandinavia in Malmö, Sweden (co-located with Nordic Organic Food Fair); Natural & Organic Products Europe (London); Natural and Organic Awards; Natural Products magazine; Natural Beauty Yearbook; camexpo; lunch!; Casual Dining; Commercial Kitchen; Accountex; office*; Ocean Business (including Offshore Survey Conference & Ocean Careers); OceanBuzz; MARELEC Marine Electromagnetics conference; SITS – The IT Service Management Show; ServiceDesk360; Euro Bus Expo; Coach & Bus Live; British Tourism & Travel Show; The Route One Operator Excellence Awards; The National Coach Tourism Awards; Route One magazine; and Coach Monthly. For more information, visit: www.divcom.co.uk.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Communications, a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face-to-face events, eMedia, publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: seafood, food service, natural and organic, healthcare, commercial marine, and business management. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified employs over 800 staff, with divisions in the Eastern United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: www.divcom.com.